Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Missing scales?

Re: Missing scales?

I've gotten food poisoning a few times. Once was on my 11th birthday I think, we went to red... something. I had some cheese sticks and got sick after eating them... I got to stay home from school for a week, though.
    Chantel
    2.2.3 Thamnophis ordinoides Derpy Scales, Hades, Mama, Runt, Pumpkin, Azul, Spots
    (Rest in peace Snakey, Snap, Speckles, Silver, Ember and Angel.)

"First shed, A Success"

I haven't named it because I am still questioning if he's gonna make it, and I don't really know the gender even though I call him a him. My friend calls him Lewis.. and my mom calls him slimy or something, she's not a fan of him.

Today I've noticed he hasn't been very active, and hasn't for the last few days. He's just been laying around under the lamp, but he was active when we held him. His other eye doesn't look to hot either now I'm not sure if he has any sight. I'll try to get a good picture on here eventually.

"Third shed, A Success" HazAnga's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ConcinnusMan View Post
    It seriously doesn't hurt, even if it happens to draw blood. It's more of a psychological thing. It surprises you, and you'll even say "ow!" but in reality, it doesn't hurt one bit.
    I'll bump into the wall or something stupid and say "ow!" but it doesn't obviously hurt.

I've also gotten food poisoning too, bad... ruined Christmas... Christmas eve around 9pm it just hit me... felt sick then the run to the bathroom, barley slept, couldn't enjoy any of my Christmas dinners... it just sucked!!! Big time.
    Never ate chicken from Wendy's after that since.
    Call me Nick
    0.1 Brazilian Rainbow Boa (Bo)
    http://forestcitycorns.webs.com/

Hankj...if he/she is inactive and his/her eyes look cloudy along with a general lackluster look to the skin....he/she may be getting ready to shed. The first time Selena shed, I thought she was sick and wasn't going to make it...I didn't know anything about shedding. She looked dusty and her eyes were cloudy and she was very inactive...turns out she was getting ready to shed. Take a pic and post it. Also, if you hold the snake up and take a pic of the bottom end of the snake...people on here can tell you if it is a girl or a boy...like this pic of Selena:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Marnie
    3.3 T.s.sirtalis 1.0 T.marcianus 1.2 T.radix 1.0 T.s.parietalis
    Izzy, Seeley, Ziggy, Perseus, Peanut, Snapper, Hermes, Sadie, Osiris, Seraphina, Little Joe

"First shed, A Success"

He only has one eye.. and the other eye doesn't look very good.. I thought it was red in the sun but now it just looks black. I don't really know if he is anymore lackluster than usual because we are new to each other. He just lays around, I mean he'll move spots time to time but normally just coiled up nappin.

I'll have some pics today or tomorrow most likely