Ok so I'm trying to feed the big hernia as Gertie calls her to get her to eat.. And this is the 2nd time I try to feed her..

So I thaw out the rabbit get it all nice and toasty warm.. She's been acting like she wants the rabbit for days now.. I throw it in there make it do a little rabbit dance like Shannon tells me to do right?? WRONG!!...

She's all looking at the rabbit then looks at me strait in the face like makes sure eyes are locked and at first it's look like YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME.. Then it's as she looks back at the rabbit that I'm still doing the dance with then gives me that GO TO H E DOUBLE Hockey Sticks look and sliters to the farthest side of the cage away from the rabbit!!!!..

My husband the whole time is watching me snoring with laughing behind my back says well would you look at that.. I'm like what? He said she just told you off.. and goes back to what hes doing..

Now you really don't feel dumb till a snake bigger then you looks at you with that look and is like why do I ever converse with you humans you are soo below me..

What did i tell her as I was walking off?:

Your Welcome Your Highness Princess Isabella!!!!

EDIT:
And now I feel EVEN dumber because put this in the wrong section.. Move please lol