Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Diamond....

small town of Durand,MI. which ever direction you are going out of or town you wil going uphilll

Diamond....

Well as you all know I have 7 baby eastrn garters. I also had told you all that my mom was getting 2 of them. Well she picked 1 out today and so I will be starting a thread just on Diamond(she named he/she today). So in the next coupls days I will be getting some pictures up and also of the tail so that I can get the baby sexed please. So Diamond will still be here at my house for a while yet but I will be haVing that one and he/she will be having another added tomorrow. they will both be in a seperate tank so that that they can get adjusted before the day. Even after they leave my house I will be keeping you alll updated as much as I am possible. Diamond already really likes mom and Diamond curls up in her hand and just relaxes and sometimes just looks around. It awesome that they like each other so much already. Well I wanted to let you all know and I will have some pics up as soon as I can and maybe I will be able to get mom in the pic as well. Who knows.
    I wanted to Thank you Steve for your help with the heating pad.

I have 4 Easterns(mine: Furbie and Whiplash; moms: Diamond and Silky) all are 5 and half months old. So much fun gaters are.

Re: Diamond....

Looking forward to the updates and photos.
    Steve
    5 awesome kids!
    Emmy, Kale, Molly, Gabby, Hailee
    They are not just snakes. They're garter snakes.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/thamnophis14?feature=mhee

small town of Durand,MI. which ever direction you are going out of or town you wil going uphilll

Thank you . She is very excited to be having 2 little ones but who knows... when they get to her house they will be bigger. She comes over a lot so they will not only be held by me but by her as well while she is here.

I have 4 Easterns(mine: Furbie and Whiplash; moms: Diamond and Silky) all are 5 and half months old. So much fun gaters are.

well here are the babies of my moms and dummy mean dont know the difference so hopefully mom does...lol I would like it if I can get there sex if at all possible too. THank you and enjoy the pics.This is snake no1

I have a condition! RedSidedSPR's Avatar

No1 is female I think. Beautiful snake! Love the orange.

Here is snake no 2.

Here is a pic of the both of them together.

I have a condition! RedSidedSPR's Avatar

This ones harder. Looks like it could be female, but also, to my not-so-great- baby sexing skills, a male recently ate a good bit.. but that ones probably female too.

6 of the 7 babies ate last night. Only 1 didnt cause it had a shedding problem but that is taken care of now thankfully. there all looking like they naormally do . Im hoping she also has a male and a female so that later they can mate. theres names are Diamond and Silky. mom named them.

Snake #1 Female
    Snake #2 Female
    Steve
    5 awesome kids!
    Emmy, Kale, Molly, Gabby, Hailee
    They are not just snakes. They're garter snakes.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/thamnophis14?feature=mhee

#2 looked male to me.
    Chantel
    2.2.3 Thamnophis ordinoides Derpy Scales, Hades, Mama, Runt, Pumpkin, Azul, Spots
    (Rest in peace Snakey, Snap, Speckles, Silver, Ember and Angel.)