Thread: Checker's fans

Checker's fans

well after i brought checker to school girls wont stop talking about him(untill i do...i use to many scientific words) tommarow we got a tennis match at school and im bringn him....i had to ask scecilia our team captain and i could tell she was excited. then after im done im off to the expo! anyone else use snakes to girl charm?(even if you know they dont like you, only the snake)
    ROBERT The Reptilian Teen

"growing old is mandatory

growing up is optional "

Re: Checker's fans

lol..........Can't say I've done that, Just don't get to cocky....
    Nolan
    0.4.T.sirtalis.sirtalis(cb)
    0.1.T.sirtalis.sirtalis(wc)
    Wants:Any Color Morph of the Thamnophis s.s.,And maybe a Radix

Banned

Really. First thing I thought when you said you would bring your snake is...

Big mistake. If you really care about the snake, you'll leave him at home. Too much can go wrong, especially at "showing off the snake" time.

If you really want to impress the girls then explain to them that the snake's well being is more important to you than taking it somewhere to show it off. Show them you care and are not a "show off". Any that are left still talking to you are the ones that matter. Invite them to your house and they can see your snake there.

(No filthy puns intended)

Believe me. Been there, done that. Snake is better left at home. Brief showing and little handling close to home (their enclosure) is best.

Or not. There's the stress of you bringing them there. There's the unpredictable reaction when letting someone hold it. There's swatting, sitting on, stomping, escaping, and at best, uncomfortable (for the snake) things that can and will inevitably happen when you go down that road.

And that, is truly where the "don't get cocky" comes in to play. I take every outing very seriously these days and am constantly on guard for my snakes. Sheet happens and it isn't pretty.

Quote Originally Posted by ConcinnusMan View Post
    Really. First thing I thought when you said you would bring your snake is...

Big mistake. If you really care about the snake, you'll leave him at home. Too much can go wrong, especially at "showing off the snake" time.

If you really want to impress the girls then explain to them that the snake's well being is more important to you than taking it somewhere to show it off. Show them you care and are not a "show off". Any that are left still talking to you are the ones that matter. Invite them to your house and they can see your snake there.

(No filthy puns intended)

Believe me. Been there, done that. Snake is better left at home. Brief showing and little handling close to home (their enclosure) is best.

Or not. There's the stress of you bringing them there. There's the unpredictable reaction when letting someone hold it. There's swatting, sitting on, stomping, escaping, and at best, uncomfortable (for the snake) things that can and will inevitably happen when you go down that road.

And that, is truly where the "don't get cocky" comes in to play. I take every outing very seriously these days and am constantly on guard for my snakes. Sheet happens and it isn't pretty.
    ....nuf said
    Nolan
    0.4.T.sirtalis.sirtalis(cb)
    0.1.T.sirtalis.sirtalis(wc)
    Wants:Any Color Morph of the Thamnophis s.s.,And maybe a Radix

normally i dont bring him "to school" just to events like the tennis tournament which is only about 20 people and science fair was the one exception...and i got there 2 hours late (someone told me 10 am not 8am so coach was like "robert its 10! i said i know ma'am i got here right on the dot! no it started at 8! but now you can goto that expo!(ya my coach is cool like that ) so i called my mom she nearly got out of the school all of that happend in 3 minutes..poor checker didnt get to see cici(he always sleeps flees and hides under a pic of her holding him that i put behind his cage.) and i dont let just anybody hold him anytime, its all on my terms
    ROBERT The Reptilian Teen

"growing old is mandatory

growing up is optional "