"PM Boots For Custom Title" CrazyHedgehog's Avatar

Forgot to say hello..

Chloe pointed me in the direction of this site a week ago, and I was that excited I forgot to say hello.....

Have a new addition tonight, an albino chequered garter, I swapped for two of my common garter babies... i feel it was a good swap...really chuffed....she is a little jumpy, so the photo isn't brilliant but don't want to disturb her too much til she settles in!

no...tried but won't let me add it, just adds text, will add it to the gallery
    [IMG]file:///C:/Snake/Snake%20site/pics/new1.jpg[/IMG]
    http://thamphotos.thamnophis.com/sho...=500&ppuser=35

Smile Re: Forgot to say hello..

She looks lovely. Who did you swap with? Has someone called Mark emailed you, i gave him your e-mail address, i know he was interested in doing a swap.

Have you named her yet?

"PM Boots For Custom Title" CrazyHedgehog's Avatar

Re: Forgot to say hello..

Hi Chloe, no Mark has not emailed yet, I will still be interested as they should be unrelated....

Not sure on a name yet, Cairn wants to call her 'Ice', I said maybe, but want to leave it a day or so ...sometimes they just suit a name straight away, and othertimes they grow into one, so we will see.

I have sent you an email with details about swap, the guy might not want me to post his name up everywhere, so just in case....!I think he has more though, he may do similar with the chequered if you are interested?? go check your email!