Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    "Preparing For Second shed" NetBSD's Avatar

The messed up dream thread

well i just HAD to share this messed up dream i had last night.

heres what happend.....

i was sleeping and the misses woke me up to tell me that the new female BP i got for her has regurgitated her meal of a small mouse and small rat, well they were still alive! and when i saw this i grabbed the rat and smacked it off the wall to try and stun it but the rat was still trying to escape my hand, so i kept smackign it off the wall and finally o tossed it down my stairs but it was still running away, so i grabbed the pillowcase and swung it around and hit it off the floor with all my mite and yet the rat was still living, so now i grabbed a 28q tub and started shaking the rat liek all hell inside the tub, at this point i woke up.

i woke up shaking and all sweaty. NEVER knew i was so violent in my sleep. lol

"PM Boots For Custom Title" Snake lover 3-25's Avatar

Re: The messed up dream thread

lol funny dream.....
    S h a n l e y
    1.3 eastern garters
    1 midland painted turtle
    1 bernese mountain dog
    1 half siamese cat

Old and wise snake

This is what i found on: An Online Guide To Dream Interpretation

Rat

To see rats in your dream, signifies feelings of doubts, guilt and envy.

You are feeling unworthy Something that you are keeping to yourself is eating you up inside. Alternatively, it denotes repulsion, decay, dirtiness, and even death. The dream may also be a pun on someone who is a rat. Are you feeling betrayed?

To see a black rat, represents deceit and covert activities.

To see a white rat in your dream, denotes that in your time of distress, you will receive assistance from an unexpected source.

To dream that a rat is biting your feet, symbolizes the rat race that you are experiencing in your waking life.
    Thanks, ~*Natalie*~

Quote Originally Posted by Charlet_2007 View Post
    This is what i found on: An Online Guide To Dream Interpretation

Rat

To see rats in your dream, signifies feelings of doubts, guilt and envy.

You are feeling unworthy Something that you are keeping to yourself is eating you up inside. Alternatively, it denotes repulsion, decay, dirtiness, and even death. The dream may also be a pun on someone who is a rat. Are you feeling betrayed?

To see a black rat, represents deceit and covert activities.

To see a white rat in your dream, denotes that in your time of distress, you will receive assistance from an unexpected source.

To dream that a rat is biting your feet, symbolizes the rat race that you are experiencing in your waking life.

lol, i have 2 books about that stuff. its pretty neat what diff things mean

It's interesting to read about dream interpretation, but it seems like pure conjecture to me. Rats, for example, aren't going to mean the same to everybody and some symbols have so many explanations that at least one explanation will fit.

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan-A View Post
    It's interesting to read about dream interpretation, but it seems like pure conjecture to me. Rats, for example, aren't going to mean the same to everybody and some symbols have so many explanations that at least one explanation will fit.
    I concur.

Let's just say a rat breeder dreams of a rat, it could signify many things including money.

I have found that falling asleep with a TV or radio on can greatly influence a dream as well, meaning nothing other than what the subconscious mind is interpreting of the background noise.

"Preparing For Second shed"

i dream every night would love to see someone try work me out lol
    i dreamt about garters last night and my hatchling corns things on the brain me thinks

Forum Moderator aSnakeLovinBabe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan-A View Post

I definitely agree with stefan here

dream interpretation is null and void IMO. I dream of snakes all the time... ever see what dream interpreters say of snakes?! I am just dreaming about them cause I am around them so much!

I have a serious dreaming problem though. I live two separate lives. One is now, one is when I "sleep". I excessively dream to the point where everything's so real... so vivid, that I wake up more tired than when I fell asleep, and emotionally distressed... most of the time its something negative like I was peeing blood or late to social studies class (i was NEVER late to class and I always have that dream!) or escaping my old school before a bomb went off or my boyfriend was cheating on me!!! If I had money... I would be seeking serious pyschiatric help to stop the dreaming cause I cant take it anymore!!! In my dream world, while I dream I often recall events, buildings, places people and objects from PREVIOUS dreams even if those things do not exist at all in real life.

in the odd even that I do have a GOOD dream.. usually I wake up thinking about that wonderful new pink and green snake I caught or that awesome new piece of jewelry... and it has gotten to the point where I have REALLY looked for things I thought I had but don't! my dreams are interrupting my real world
    Mother of many snakes and a beautiful baby girl! I am also a polymer clay artist!

Quote Originally Posted by aSnakeLovinBabe View Post
    I definitely agree with stefan here

dream interpretation is null and void IMO. I dream of snakes all the time... ever see what dream interpreters say of snakes?! I am just dreaming about them cause I am around them so much!

I have a serious dreaming problem though. I live two separate lives. One is now, one is when I "sleep". I excessively dream to the point where everything's so real... so vivid, that I wake up more tired than when I fell asleep, and emotionally distressed... most of the time its something negative like I was peeing blood or late to social studies class (i was NEVER late to class and I always have that dream!) or escaping my old school before a bomb went off or my boyfriend was cheating on me!!! If I had money... I would be seeking serious pyschiatric help to stop the dreaming cause I cant take it anymore!!! In my dream world, while I dream I often recall events, buildings, places people and objects from PREVIOUS dreams even if those things do not exist at all in real life.

in the odd even that I do have a GOOD dream.. usually I wake up thinking about that wonderful new pink and green snake I caught or that awesome new piece of jewelry... and it has gotten to the point where I have REALLY looked for things I thought I had but don't! my dreams are interrupting my real world

i get liek that sometimes, like the one time i had a dream my daughter fell down the steps and when i woke up i ran outof the room and down the stairs looking for her then i had to run into her room and check the crib and make sure she was ok.

and i hate those dreams that make ya more tired then when you went to sleep, i had waaayyy to many of those.

I did have a dream involving my snakes once, But that would be expected since I do tend to dwell.