Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Old and wise snake

Yet Another Update..

I am now taking in a 10 foot female reticulated python.. The guy that has had her said if he don't find a home for her he was going to have her shot in the head.. I'm speechlessly MAD right now.. He's bring her tomorrow from Kansas.. He was going to put her in the back of the truck with the cage and it being what high 32 degrees out and its a 3 1/2 hour drive???? I hope she get's here alright.. If not I'm going to jail for kicking his teeth down his throat.. and my size 9 1/2 shoe up his bum...
    Thanks, ~*Natalie*~

Re: Yet Another Update..

How many big pythons are you up to now Natalie?

Old and wise snake

2 right now the 13 foot hernia and now this one.. at least shes getting a good home.. here's another bedroom we have to add on or does anyone know can they cohabitate?

i called him back told him to keep her in the cab of the truck with him or ill call animal abuse on him since the sheriff lives 5 houses up.. he promised me he would put her in the cab..
    Thanks, ~*Natalie*~

Old and wise snake

so far today ive gotten in 2 ball pythons.. 2 sulcota turtles amd 3 red ear sliders.. tomorrow the retic..
    Thanks, ~*Natalie*~

In Hog Heaven

WHOA! Those sulcotas get HUGE!!! YIKES!
    2.0 NY Eastern Garters; Peepers, Jeepers
    3.1 Western Hoggies; Kenabec, Niizh, Kokopelli, Anasazi
    3.0 Puget Garters; Kunikpok, Tungortok, 'Rockster
    1.0 Eastern Milk; Carmello

Old and wise snake

Here's a picture the lady gave me of them.. Don't you just want to love those faces!!!! Biggest one is the male (Crush) the smallest one is female (Claudia)..

Thanks, ~*Natalie*~

Great looking tortoises! Are they going to be adopted out?

Old and wise snake

no i promised id keep them here for her so she can see them when she want too.. These were her baby's till she had their daughter now she dont have time for them..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On a different note.. the ball pythons i got last night was in horrible HORRIBLE conditions.. No water, not even a water dish.. No food he said they wasn't fed in like i don't maybe a month so who knows when last.. no heater to get warm.. I picked the one he called a female up and she was in the tightest ball i've ever seen.. cold i mean deathly cold.. I started looking her over and on her eyes she had retained about 5-6 eye caps from shedding on both eyes.. i literally thought she was blind on just a first glance.. Check her mouth no mouth rot thank god.. BUT she does have a URI that my vet bringing over meds for today..

The male is a little bit better but not much.. He's sounds like hes got a URI as well.. no stuck sheds or eye caps but very skinny..

The home they was living in was a simi nice enclosure but the whole bottom was cover in flaked off shedds, poop, urine and cockroaches.. Litterly hundreds eating off the sheds and poop and what not.. First time i've seen cockroach eggs thats how bad it was..!!!!!!!!

I got them back home.. got them in a nice warm tank and HUGE water bowl.. they drank water it seems for like 2 hours.. the male took a swim.. the female found the nearest worm spot and snuggled in to sleep.. today when my vet gets here hes going to help me with her eye caps and also since i don't have my cam hes taking pics.. I'm going back over there after i get well form my surgery and taking pics of the enclosure..

After he saw what shape they was in he's all like if we want them back can i have them back? I'm like I'll think about it hummm ummm NO... The nerve of people!!
    Last edited by Charlet_2007; 11-23-2008 at 07:20 AM.
    Thanks, ~*Natalie*~

Natalie - You are and always will be a hero in my eyes.

The world would be a far better place with more people like you living in it.

I'm going to refrain from any further comment at this time, I would like to stay on a somewhat positive note for a while.

Natalie, what you are doing is really great. I'm hoping to get more into rescue when I retire in another year and will have the time needed to devote to their needs.
    Sid
    9.14 T. s sirtalis, 2.2. T. ordinoides, 1.1 T. e vagrans, 1.1 T. s parietalis,
    1.0 T. s sackenii- Peninsular Ribbon