Thread: Help???

Help???

I am new to the forum and am having a little difficulty learning to use it. I want to post about identification of a species of garter, but can't figure out how to do it... and I need to add photos of course, which I did upload into my gallery, but can't figure out how to attach them here, nor figure out how to find the various forums that I could post into?
    KitKat
    "Acts of kindness should never be random."

Re: Help???

Hi Kitkat,
    Glad

Hi Kitkat,
    Glad you made it to the forum. You loaded your pictures into the gallery correctly. Now just pull them up and click the "COPY TO CLIPBOARD" button below the picture. Start your message; right click, and select PASTE. Then a link to your picture will show up until you actually post your message. After you hit post, your link will be replaced by the picture. I'll hold my opinion on your snake ID since we've already talked about it. It's a tough one (for me at least), and I'm still not certain. If the ventral side darkens with time, then it will be an easy call, and my initial assessment will have been wrong. Here's one of your pictures. Give the other ones a shot. Best of luck,
    Rick

"Fourth shed, A Success" Gijs & Sabine's Avatar

Hi Kitkat,
    welcome to this forum. I'm sure you'll find your way here, becouse I, with bad english and beginner with computers, has also succeed

Sabine

I hope this works, I am starting to use photobucket but maybe copying the URL from the gallery is better
    Yay
    Last edited by abcat1993; 11-05-2006 at 03:31 PM. Reason: YAYing
    0.1 Jack Russell Terrier
    1.0 T. sirtalis