Hi, I'm New Here!

Where to buy new morphs?

I currently have 3 eastern garter snakes, all of them the same black and yellow pattern commonly found in the wild around here(south easter ontario ottawa area) and I am hoping to get a few babies of another eastern morph, maybe a flame or other basic, but still cool morphs, in hopes of breeding them in the future, maybe next summer or so and just getting more into the hobby in general. The only problem is, I have no idea where one gets such pretty morphs like the ones I've seen around the forum, besides Scott felzer who is "MIA" last I checked. Is there any other place, preferably in Canada or at least close to the border or that will ship to Canada that I can get good reliable morphs from? If not is anyone maybe planning on breeding some and could ship? Thanks

"PM Boots For Custom Title" Albert Clark's Avatar

Re: Where to buy new morphs?

Tommyradix on this forum is planning to ship some reptiles next summer but you have to pm him to get the details. Nice to have you here and welcome.
    Stay in peace and not pieces.

Do some research and put in a little work.you could find flames better than what you would get from the U.S.A

"PM Boots For Custom Title" Tommytradix's Avatar

I'm doing a shipment in June or July. Search Anthony luison on facebook his name is z something on here he may be able to help you out