"PM Boots For Custom Title" chris-uk's Avatar

Synchronised swim to synchro shed

We just had the checkered girls out for a swim (Eskerina, aka the little piggy, is a little overweight). So they had 10-15 minutes in the bath together. Binky is actually quite graceful, Esk isn't so well coordinated and we think hat she may have a touch of what her sister Bethan had, not nearly as bad as Bethan though.

I'd forgotten that they both had cloudy eyes on Wednesday until half an hour after we put them back in their viv I spotted a shed, then a second shed. They've both shed within minutes of each other. So, from a synchronised swimming session the girls have moved on to a synchronised shedding session.
    Chris
    T. marcianus, T. e. cuitzeoensis, T. cyrtopsis, T. radix, T. s. infernalis, T. s. tetrataenia

Re: Synchronised swim to synchro shed

Very nice Chris.
    Steve
    5 awesome kids!
    Emmy, Kale, Molly, Gabby, Hailee
    They are not just snakes. They're garter snakes.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/thamnophis14?feature=mhee

Okay...I saw the title of this thread and was like.."What??? Someone got garter snakes to do syncronized swimming? Okay...either I'm tripping or Chris is tripping...or we need to call someone!". Rofl...
    Marnie
    3.3 T.s.sirtalis 1.0 T.marcianus 1.2 T.radix 1.0 T.s.parietalis
    Izzy, Seeley, Ziggy, Perseus, Peanut, Snapper, Hermes, Sadie, Osiris, Seraphina, Little Joe

"PM Boots For Custom Title" chris-uk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EasternGirl View Post
    Okay...I saw the title of this thread and was like.."What??? Someone got garter snakes to do syncronized swimming? Okay...either I'm tripping or Chris is tripping...or we need to call someone!". Rofl...
    OK, so "synchronised" may have been an exaggeration for the swimming.
    Chris
    T. marcianus, T. e. cuitzeoensis, T. cyrtopsis, T. radix, T. s. infernalis, T. s. tetrataenia

If I stick Derpy Scales (THumbelina) in with Mama, he follows her movements when she swims. He also floats when she stops swimming. It's kind of cute, and I want to get a video of Mama and Derpy... But, Mama is too lazy and fat to bother with swimming. She can't move her big ol' butt.
    Chantel
    2.2.3 Thamnophis ordinoides Derpy Scales, Hades, Mama, Runt, Pumpkin, Azul, Spots
    (Rest in peace Snakey, Snap, Speckles, Silver, Ember and Angel.)