"PM Boots For Custom Title" Selkielass's Avatar

Help- more jellies.

Abby just took a big pool and passed another jellybean.
    She still looks very wide.
    Could she still be carrying live young.
    She is active, in good color, and again acting a bit jumpy and flighty for her. I'm ppreparing a wet hide, bit how long should I be prepared to keep watch for?-

Re: Help- more jellies.

Labour can be quite prolonged. On occaision I've seen people even report pauses in a delivery of 2 weeks or more. I think you're best plan is to stay vigilant. How does her abdomen feel?
    Keeping - 'Florida blue' sirtalis, concinnus, infernalis, parietalis, radix, marcianus and ocellatus.

"PM Boots For Custom Title" Selkielass's Avatar

I can't feel any lumps, but she is probability carrying a good layer of fat. Her misleading tone is excellent- noreal worries. About her. I just want to be sure I give any viable young a fair shot at survival. I didn't. Want hybrids, but I feel responsible for them nonetheless. I don't want to feel guilty over anymore unnecessary suffering.

Cee Cee passed stillborns over a three week period...but no live young were born. That was last summer. I had no idea what I was doing at the time and no idea what to watch for...and she made it through the whole ordeal okay. I agree with Greg...I would keep a close watch on her. Keep us posted please. Keeping you and Abby in my thoughts.
    Marnie
    3.3 T.s.sirtalis 1.0 T.marcianus 1.2 T.radix 1.0 T.s.parietalis
    Izzy, Seeley, Ziggy, Perseus, Peanut, Snapper, Hermes, Sadie, Osiris, Seraphina, Little Joe