Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new rack

new rack

i had a few of those sterilite wide 3 drawer shelves sitting around taking up space. was gonna toss them when i had an idea to build a rack out of the drawers. so now i have a new 9 tub rack that's completely empty. here's a photo of it with some drawers in it. i still need to clean the other 5 before sticking them in. casters on the bottom so it rolls. came out pretty good for a first time build. now i'm looking forward to some expos to fill it, lol!

mike

Re: new rack

Looks good.
    Steve
    5 awesome kids!
    Emmy, Kale, Molly, Gabby, Hailee
    They are not just snakes. They're garter snakes.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/thamnophis14?feature=mhee

That looks great Mike! Now all you have to do find an expo and then drive down to Delaware and pick me up and we're there!
    Marnie
    3.3 T.s.sirtalis 1.0 T.marcianus 1.2 T.radix 1.0 T.s.parietalis
    Izzy, Seeley, Ziggy, Perseus, Peanut, Snapper, Hermes, Sadie, Osiris, Seraphina, Little Joe

Oops...drive UP to Delaware...you are down...I'm up. Lol...
    Marnie
    Izzy, Seeley, Ziggy, Perseus, Peanut, Snapper, Hermes, Sadie, Osiris, Seraphina, Little Joe

has anyone been to hamburg? (are we allowed to make threads asking about events or should i keep it in "it's oh so quiet shh shh"?)

the only vacation i have this year that coincides with that show is in june. it's about a 9.5hr trip for me. don't know where you are in delaware, but you're probably anywhere from 2.5-3hrs away from it. we could meet up there and check it out. would be fun! i'd like to get some first hand experiences with hamburg before i drove that far though. the youtube videos i've seen make it look awesome.
    mike

of course, anyone else who wants to make the trip is welcome. i'll start a thread about it later tonight or tomorrow. will have to double check a few things before i can commit, but i'm 99% sure i can make it.
    mike

Where is Hamburg? Isn't that in Germany? Lol...
    Marnie

Ahh...yeah...More like 7 1/2 hours...not sure I want to drive that far for an expo. Find one closer to me and I'm there. I'm sure they probably have them in Philly and DC.
    Marnie

thank you steve and marnie for the compliment it was a fun learning experience putting it together. i'm pretty happy with the results. i was day dreaming the whole time of what i would like to put in there!

7.5hr drive? you still in delaware? here's the address from their website: 127 South Fourth Street,Hamburg PA 19526. go to google maps and click get directions. should be closer than that. i'll look around for a different show that may be closer for you. i'm up for a road trip this year. was debating hamburg or the fire expo in orlando.
    mike

Oh...it's in PA...there is also a Hamburg, NY...I had no idea there were so many Hamburgs...lol. At first I thought you wanted me to go to Germany! Ha ha... Man, I would love to go to Orlando...I even have a place to stay if I go there...my aunt has a condo there...and I really need to take my son to Disney World. But alas...I am unemployed at the moment and have no money....

I'll look up Hamburg, PA...
    Marnie