Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: europe

"PM Boots For Custom Title" BUSHSNAKE's Avatar

Re: europe

most of those garters are from the u.s....wheres the stuff that we don't have Tommy?:P

"PM Boots For Custom Title" Tommytradix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BUSHSNAKE View Post
    most of those garters are from the u.s....wheres the stuff that we don't have Tommy?:P
    i have never seen animals this high volor for sale in the us. especillay silver red sides lol and red albinos that are born red lol

"PM Boots For Custom Title" BUSHSNAKE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tommytradix View Post
    i have never seen animals this high volor for sale in the us. especillay silver red sides lol and red albinos that are born red lol
    hey bud other then the parietalis and probably the similis those are U.S. garters... maybe theyre just better at line breeding for red

hey bud other then the parietalis and probably the similis those are U.S. garters... maybe theyre just better at line breeding for red
    thats obvious. i was referring to the quality of the line breeding expect of coarde the high red albino which just looks crazy lol

"Third shed In Progress"

They have albino chapalas in Europe, some unique form of albino sirtalis sirtlis and of course Tetrataenia... their concinnus look better, higher reds and solid red heads unlike the ones here.

Quote Originally Posted by Zdravko092368 View Post
    They have albino chapalas in Europe, some unique form of albino sirtalis sirtlis and of course Tetrataenia... their concinnus look better, higher reds and solid red heads unlike the ones here.
    also thier crazy looking nebraska radix lol

the red sided giant reptileparadise's Avatar

A lot of the animals shown on this thread are own animals. Regardless of the watermarks, I would have appreciated it if you had credited them accordingly.

In order to give you an insider vision from an actual European....

My 2 cents on the whole 'more colourful lines' thing is quite simple. Europeans like high quality and do not breed for the numbers. We breed to improve what we are seeing. Selective breeding gets you a long way and does not necessarily mean trouble.

San Frans are still kept a lot at this end, however, there was a sudden spike/hype around these guys in 2007/2008 and at some point they had prices of around 40-50€ on them (ca. 60/70 USD). People lost interest and they disappeared a bit. This happens to many snakes. Now, people are realizing they can't find tetrataenia anymore and demand is rising. VERY quickly. Health problems only occur with those breeding for numbers. Selective breeding works like a charm.
    www.facebook.com/crazyreptiles
    welcome ( at ) crazyreptiles . eu

Quote Originally Posted by reptileparadise View Post
    A lot of the animals shown on this thread are own animals. Regardless of the watermarks, I would have appreciated it if you had credited them accordingly.

In order to give you an insider vision from an actual European....

My 2 cents on the whole 'more colourful lines' thing is quite simple. Europeans like high quality and do not breed for the numbers. We breed to improve what we are seeing. Selective breeding gets you a long way and does not necessarily mean trouble.

San Frans are still kept a lot at this end, however, there was a sudden spike/hype around these guys in 2007/2008 and at some point they had prices of around 40-50€ on them (ca. 60/70 USD). People lost interest and they disappeared a bit. This happens to many snakes. Now, people are realizing they can't find tetrataenia anymore and demand is rising. VERY quickly. Health problems only occur with those breeding for numbers. Selective breeding works like a charm.
    sorry was just amazed at how high the quality was compared to U.S. the one red albino radix does show signs of breeding depression but i think you are doing a great job with everything.

how is the silver parietalis doing? have they bred?

the red sided giant reptileparadise's Avatar

My photos are still being used without my permission.
    www.facebook.com/crazyreptiles
    welcome ( at ) crazyreptiles . eu