Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Re: Garter poos in water dish--always

yup
    when you study chinese medicine you differentiate many things by the precise appearance and consistency of fecal matter and you end up discussing these things over lunch at cafes, and soon enough, people are giving you looks from neighbouring tables and look around for tables further away from you . . .
    but then, if those folks had stuck around any longer, they could have found out other interesting tidbits, such as, when reviving a drowning victim, you throw them over the back of a water buffalo, spread their legs, and stick a large needle in the perineum (between the anus and the naughty bits)
    now doesn't that sound every bit as much fun as mouth-to-mouth?
    rhea
    "you cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus" Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by drache View Post
    yup
    when you study chinese medicine you differentiate many things by the precise appearance and consistency of fecal matter and you end up discussing these things over lunch at cafes, and soon enough, people are giving you looks from neighbouring tables and look around for tables further away from you . . .
    but then, if those folks had stuck around any longer, they could have found out other interesting tidbits, such as, when reviving a drowning victim, you throw them over the back of a water buffalo, spread their legs, and stick a large needle in the perineum (between the anus and the naughty bits)
    now doesn't that sound every bit as much fun as mouth-to-mouth?
    not sure h ow that would help....other than reviving them with the pain of a large needle poked in them....in the nether regions!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ssssnakeluvr View Post
    not sure h ow that would help....other than reviving them with the pain of a large needle poked in them....in the nether regions!!!!
    it's the perineum point - it does apparently have some special properties - not that I've ever used it
    I did see one of my teachers bring a man out of an epileptic seizure with another special point, and I've stopped asthma attacks, so I'm inclined to think it might work
    however, if there are any onlookers, you're probably better off just doing the mouth to mouth
    if you did have a water buffalo handy, and you threw the person over it's back, it could get a lot of the water out of their lungs, which would save you some of that pumping

oh boy - I'm supposed to be doing office work . . .
    rhea
    "you cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus" Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by drache View Post
    it's the perineum point - it does apparently have some special properties - not that I've ever used it
    I did see one of my teachers bring a man out of an epileptic seizure with another special point, and I've stopped asthma attacks, so I'm inclined to think it might work
    however, if there are any onlookers, you're probably better off just doing the mouth to mouth
    if you did have a water buffalo handy, and you threw the person over it's back, it could get a lot of the water out of their lungs, which would save you some of that pumping

oh boy - I'm supposed to be doing office work . . .
    stopped an asthma attack????? fill me in on that one!!! I have asthma and hate it!!!!! have been having a lot of problems with it lately....