Hi, I'm New Here!

Repticon reptile shows.

Gwinnett County Fairground
    2405 Sugarloaf Parkway
    Lawrenceville, GA 30045

In January 2007, thousands of guests came out to the Atlanta Reptile and Exotic Animal Show to continue a six year tradition at a great new location at the Gwinnett County Fairgrounds. The success of that show and the following summer show in July at the same location has now established a new tradition of a semi-annual show in Gwinnett County. Repticon returned twice in both 2009 & 2010 in the newer, nicer, and larger Fairgrounds facility that was popular with vendors and guests. Then in 2011 it was back with a new schedule of three times a year. This growing show continues to delight thousands of guests in one the nation's largest metro areas, so if you call the Atlanta area home, head out for the biggest and most exciting reptile show in Georgia!

Saturday: 10:00am-5:00pm (VIP Entry at 9:00 am)
    Sunday: 10:00am-4:00pm

Admission: Adults - $10.00, Children (5-12) - $5.00,
    Four and under FREE!
    Two Day VIP Ticket: Adults - $12.00 online/$15 at door, Children - $5.00

For more Information on the show please go to:
    http://repticon.com/atlanta.html

I
    f you are interested in vendor space please contact Monica Vanderwaal: Monica@repticon.com

***************************South Carolina***********************

Jamil Temple
    206 Jamil Rd.
    Columbia, SC 29210

For over seven years the South Carolina Reptile & Exotic Animal Show thrived at the Jamil Temple in Columbia, South Carolina, before moving to other cities and venues. In November 2006, under new Repticon management, the show made a triumphant return to its original location. We were thrilled with the amount of positive feedback we received about the show being back where it belonged. Over the next three years the show grew with complete vendor sell-outs, an addition of a third show to the calendar year, and packing in as many vendors as possible in November of 2010. Having returned again three times in 2011 with this popular favorite, be sure not to miss Repticon Columbia as it continues to develop in 2012, currently the largest and hottest hot show in the South!

Admission: Adults - $10.00, Children (5-12) - $5.00,
    Four and under FREE!
    Two Day VIP Ticket: Adults - $12.00, Children - $5.00

For more Information on the show please go to: Repticon Atlanta Main Page
    If you are interested in vendor space please contact Monica Vanderwaal: Monica@repticon.com

***************************Palm Beach FL.**********************

The Box Expo Center
    2231 Palm Beach Lakes Blvd
    West Palm Beach, FL 33409

In August of 2011, Repticon acquired the long-running Florida Reptile and Alternative Pet Show in West Palm Beach, Florida. In November 2011, a show returned to West Palm, now as the two day Repticon West Palm Beach Reptile & Exotic Animal Show. Hosted at the area's newest event facility, The Box Expo Center in the heart of West Palm Beach, it offered 16,000 sq. ft. of space and room for up to 125 exhibitor tables! With delighted guests happy to see a show still in West Palm, and more who were appreciative of Repticon's long awaited return to the Southeast Florida coast, the new show took off to a rollicking start with the growing herp community. Don't miss Palm Beach County's two-day reptile expo as it returns in summer of 2012, Repticon West Palm!

turday: 10:00am-5:00pm (VIP Entry at 9:00 am)

Admission: Adults - $10.00
    Children (5-12) - $5.00,
    Four and under FREE!

Two Day VIP Ticket: Adults - $12.00 (online) $15 (at door) Children - $5.00

For more Info on the show: Repticon West Palm Main Page
    For info on vendor space please contact: Patty@repticon.com

***************************St.Charles, IL************************************

Kane County Fairgrounds
    Prairie Event Center
    525 South Randall Road
    St.Charles, IL 60174

Repticon is proud to announce our Illinois debut with Repticon Chicagoland, July 28-29, 2012 in St. Charles, Ill. Join us at the newly completed Prairie Event Center at the Kane County Fairgrounds for a weekend packed with a great selection of animals, reptile supplies and merchandise, entertaining seminars and live animal presentations, and much more. Watch this website for exciting updates on Repticon's first Midwestern show, Repticon Chicagoland!

Admission: Adults - $10.00
    Children (5-12) - $5.00,
    Four and under FREE!

Two Day VIP Ticket: Adults - $12.00 (online) $15 (at door) Children - $5.00

For more info on the show: Repticon Chicagoland Main Page
    For info on vendor space please contact: Justin@repticon.com
    Last edited by infernalis; 06-30-2012 at 07:32 AM.

Re: Repticon reptile shows.

I try to attend the Columbia, SC show every time. I'll be there in a couple of weeks
    mike

"PM Boots For Custom Title" BUSHSNAKE's Avatar

the chicago show should be interesting

"Preparing For First shed" Dracorex5's Avatar

Cant wait for the Atlanta show. It'll be my first. Im hoping to get my greedy little paws on a T. Or two, and perhaps a tokay if im lucky! I cant wait to see all te beautiful reptiles, and meet some pretty neat people too
    I've never been very good with cursive