"First shed In Progress"

an intertesting week

l've just had an (interesting)week on another rep forum,short story is l had a running battle with a Mod who were playing fast and lose with the forum rules,for a while l've noticed that l was having some of my threds and replys either closed/removed/in a very short time from posting, all by the same Mod?
    l contacted the said Mod and pointed out that she had an unhealthy interest in me and if she wanted a she only had to ask,the worst thing l could say is yes.l'd give her a nasty then she would go away problem solved.l was very surprised she turned my offer down so l reported the said Mod for sexual discrimination on the growns that l was made to suffer for her PMT .l find that my union training comes in useful whenever l'm in a bit of bother, trouble is l find that unlike in the corporate world threats and intermediation do not work when they have nothing to lose,so anyway l digress,l contacted the forum admin and pointed out that l had not broken any forum rules with my threds therefore they should be reinstated and all my infractions removed and by this time l'd got sexually interested in the Mod so could he also arrange a meeting at a convenient location.
    Result- all infractions removed-some of my threds re-opened
    still waiting to her about said meeting with Mod
    so all in all good result

Re: an intertesting week

So, how long a ban would you like, sir?

Just kidding. But don't import drama.