Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Something new!

Re: Something new!

Quote Originally Posted by ReptileGeek181 View Post
    Hey with a set-up like that is it easy to clean?
    I'll tell you in a month's time .... I don't think cleaning will be an issue - the plastic will be extremely easy to wipe clean so they should actually be easier to clean that the older, wooden set-up
    Keeping - 'Florida blue' sirtalis, concinnus, infernalis, parietalis, radix, marcianus and ocellatus.

Awesome set up, Greg! I am so jealous, I may have to book a trip over there to check that out! Also, as a side note, we have 2 "cow cats"!
    Le Ann

"Research shows that if you're afraid of spiders, you are more likely to find one in your bedroom. I'm really afraid of Johnny Depp."

Quote Originally Posted by Mommy2many View Post
    Awesome set up, Greg! I am so jealous, I may have to book a trip over there to check that out! Also, as a side note, we have 2 "cow cats"!
    You're welcome to anytime . Cow cats are the best!!!

Update - these enclosures simply rock - easy to adapt and work on (I've been adding extra fittings) and having cleaned a few bowel movements I can happily say they are amazing when it comes to cleaning!
    Keeping - 'Florida blue' sirtalis, concinnus, infernalis, parietalis, radix, marcianus and ocellatus.

"PM Boots For Custom Title" Selkielass's Avatar

Absolutely gorgeous. I am envious as I am getting fed up with my top access. Aquariums

I'll be glad myself when my old enclosures have been serviced. The top opening aquarium style enclosure just don't do the job as well as a properly designed front opening wood or plastic viv. Nevermind the calming effect on the snakes