i was thinking the other day, when i was a neonate lol jk but no seriously, i lived off and on at my parents house and my grandparents house because my mother owned a college in a town a few hours away and my dad was the "furnace doctor" around the iron range, which he owned his own furnace company so when they were away i was by myself and my grandpappys house with my little bro, and i was thinking that when i wanted all the jurassic park toys and never had any, i turned to the real world for my toys....animals!!!! lol while all the other kids were playing sports, now this was still when i was very very young like from 3-now, and they hap power ranger toys and barbies, i was out catching spiders, beeltes, bees, yes...bees, and snakes, and frogs, and anything else that was supposed to be yucky, and i would play with them for hours and days and months. i used to get picked on at school for protecting a little spider from being smooshed or from keeping the bat clinging to the wall in the morning from being tortured, thats what i was like, and i enjoyed it. Im sure some of you other guys were too. i remember i would run and hide and not come out and sometimes cry whenever my dad would shoot a squirrel even when i was three...hmmm fun times well not for the squirrel