The other day, I had just received my shipment of pinkies and went about feeding the whole crew. I cut up about 4 of them and placed a dish in the squiggle house. The squiggles also live with my ribbon snake, Noodle and my Dekayi, Connor snake. I've been keeping slugs over the winter for Connor Snake because that is all he eats. I placed about 6 slugs in the enclosure for him as well.

A feeding frenzy started with the squiggles and their pinkie parts, Noodle came out as well nad the first thing he went after was a slug! I've never seen any of my garters/ribbon eat the slugs. Usually if they get one by accident, they let it go immediately as if to say "yuk". Not Noodle, he finished that slug and went for another. Then the squiggles started eating the slugs. I don't think Connor Snake even got a chance to see a slug!

Now, it's not that the snakes were waiting for food for a few days. I had been feeding this group daily.

Anybody else have their Thams go after the icky slugs intended for someone else?