Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hamm

"Preparing For Second shed"

Hamm

I was just wondering who is planning on goin to hamm this year ?

Who's selling?
    Who's buying?
    What are people wanting this year?

Banned

Re: Hamm

I wish. Wouldn't mind seeing some of my "blue" (green?) anery concinnus put on display there. It would be great to see people's response to this new morph.

I'll have to settle for Shannon showing them off here in the U.S. Wouldn't mind getting some video would you shannon? I can't be there, but I want to.

Pretty cool huh? Shannon and myself are the only people with these so far:

Sorry, got carried away. I'm just exited about these snakes and would really like to see one end up at a world showing such as the one's coming up at Hamm. As far as I know, anery concinnus like these have never been seen by the hobby/trade until this year.

"Third shed, A Success" MasSalvaje's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ConcinnusMan View Post
    I wish. Wouldn't mind seeing some of my "blue" (green?) anery concinnus put on display there. It would be great to see people's response to this new morph.

I'll have to settle for Shannon showing them off here in the U.S. Wouldn't mind getting some video would you shannon? I can't be there, but I want to.

Pretty cool huh? Shannon and myself are the only people with these so far:

Sorry, got carried away. I'm just exited about these snakes and would really like to see one end up at a world showing such as the one's coming up at Hamm. As far as I know, anery concinnus like these have never been seen by the hobby/trade until this year.
    Is Shannon taking those to the Hamm show in Europe or the Hamburg, PA show?

I am assuming here (and you know what that means) but I believe the original poster was refering to the Europe show.

-Thomas

Banned

PA. That's where she lives. She's going to display them side-by side with her high black concinnus. So, she'll have 2 distinctively different captive bred pure concinnus, (pretty wild-type and her high black) and these new anery's all together. It'll be great.

I think Scaley.Jade is definately interested in the European show and we do have Hans' concinnus male here with that trend (infact, my concinnus have a high likelihood of generating the hypoethyristic/anery trait both being offspring from that male).
    I won't be going to Hamm or Houten this year I think (funds too low) but I definately enjoyed Houten snakeday last year .
    Keeping - 'Florida blue' sirtalis, concinnus, infernalis, parietalis, radix, marcianus and ocellatus.

Banned

Yeah, but are those anery's "green". Anyway, from what shannon told me last night, that female ^^^ anery is gravid. Doesn't surprise me. That means these anery's could be available for sale THIS fall!

Yeah, but are those anery's "green".
    .... 100% .... it's why my hets have a limegreen dorsal and my male has a greenish head.
    This is Hans's breeding group -

Keeping - 'Florida blue' sirtalis, concinnus, infernalis, parietalis, radix, marcianus and ocellatus.

Banned

Well, some concinnus just have a green dorsal anyway. I have about an equal chance of finding green or yellow dorsal stripes in the wild. What took you so long to speak up about already having these type of anery's anyway?

I must know, is this dominant, recessive, what? I mean how does your anery gene behave when it comes to breeding?

Well, some concinnus just have a green dorsal anyway. I have about an equal chance of finding green or yellow dorsal stripes in the wild. What took you so long to speak up about already having these type of anery's anyway?

Hans did pipe up on one of the other threads

I must know, is this dominant, recessive, what? I mean how does your anery gene behave when it comes to breeding?
    We really don't know the details yet. Hans's male is the only one we know of (other than the anery concinnus in my old autopsy link). Hans's male and his lower red female are the parents of my pair (one year apart). It'll be at least another year before I get to test the water with these .

"Third shed, A Success" MasSalvaje's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gregmonsta View Post
    .... 100% .... it's why my hets have a limegreen dorsal and my male has a greenish head.
    This is Hans's breeding group -

That High red is sick!

-Thomas