"PM Boots For Custom Title" Albert Clark's Avatar

All New England Reptile Expo..

Well I decided at the last minute that I was going to take a nice cruise up to to reptile show in New Hampshire in my quest for the elusive blue puget sound garter. I was feeling very hopeful as I was driving up there especially when I saw the address of where the event was playing out. Actually the exit off the freeway was exit # 5, Granite street! All those good thoughts started swirling around in my head. The event was a huge success and was very entertaining and worth the 4 hour drive. No, no blue pugets but tons of ball python morphs, boa constictors, hognose both western and eastern with a few southerns. Amazingly, someone was selling infernalis babies and when I saw that I was very happy. I did take some photos (just a few) that I will post later. I did make contact with a vendor who is going to try and get some blue pugets in the near future. Guys, keep those fingers and toes crossed! He says he has connections in Washington state. Sounded promising and hopeful. There was a banana paradox pied ball python at one of the tables and I was able to grab a photo of him. Unfortunately he is disabled with a spinal kink and some left lateral facial deformities but still a absolute stunning animal! Price tag was 2,000 reduced for all you big time spenders. Standby for the pics.
    Stay in peace and not pieces.

Re: All New England Reptile Expo..

show1.jpginfernalis babies.show2.jpgcandy show3.jpgdisabled banana paradox piedshow5.jpgcandy pied male with a pumpkin pied to the left and a banana het pied to the right. The infernalis were the only garters being sold at the show. Enjoy the pics, I didn't really capture the banana paradox that clearly but you have to pay attention to the left side of his face and neck to appreciate the asymmetry. Sorry for the blurring in his picture I didn't wait for the focusing to set.

"Fourth shed In Progress" slipknot711's Avatar

what were they selling the infernalis for? and do you know the endors name? if you care to share... lol i wanted to go so bad but i was in a bad fire and missed work so i didnt get paid, lol just my luck
    Ashley: instagram-> @ashes1187

Hey Ashley, sorry to hear about the fire! Hope you are ok. The infernalis were selling for 200.00 each. They looked nice. I didn't get the vendors name, he was a older guy with graying hair and glasses. He was also selling hoggies. You really would have enjoyed it. It was so nice! I hope the fire wasn't in you house?

i want to say ive seen him at the reptile expo in massachusetts last year. The fire did happen in my house but i guess luckily i was the only thing on fire. I am healing still. gonna take a long time to get back on track. not having money seems to be the biggest battle so far lol. but back at work now. the massachussetts expo is this weekend if i remember correctly. sadly its rent week lol and im lucky enough to have the money for that haha, guess there is always next year!

OMG! So sorry for that. Glad to hear you are back to work. Well, you will be stronger when you get through this. I wish you the best and hope all gets back to normal for you real soon. Please have a speedy recovery.

Thanks Al. i appreciate it. Just gotta get back on track so i can buy more snakes lol