Thread: To Clarify...

To Clarify...

My birth name is Saji.

I had an account as Muslim1 that had hate PM's sent to it in regards to my religious preference.
    I also used the name Steve under Muslim1 as it was a NickName I used after 9/11.

So I wanted to clear up any confusion.

This is kind of my second family and I learn from each and everyone of you. So I wish everyone the best and I am proud to be part of the forum.

Saji
    Legalize it!

Re: To Clarify...

Quote Originally Posted by Saji View Post
    My birth name is Saji.

I had an account as Muslim1 that had hate PM's sent to it in regards to my religious preference.
    I also used the name Steve under Muslim1 as it was a NickName I used after 9/11.

So I wanted to clear up any confusion.

This is kind of my second family and I learn from each and everyone of you. So I wish everyone the best and I am proud to be part of the forum.

Saji
    Sorry to hear about any negativeness you received, that is not what this forum is about.
    Steve
    5 awesome kids!
    Emmy, Kale, Molly, Gabby, Hailee
    They are not just snakes. They're garter snakes.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/thamnophis14?feature=mhee

"PM Boots For Custom Title" chris-uk's Avatar

To be blunt, it was obvious that Saji was Muslim1 within 24 hours of you posting as Saji.

However, I'm appalled that you've received abusive Pm's based on your religion. In the UK that would be illegal.
    Chris
    T. marcianus, T. e. cuitzeoensis, T. cyrtopsis, T. radix, T. s. infernalis, T. s. tetrataenia

It wasnt meant to be sneaky. I knew for the most part people would know but I haven't received any PM's and am confident it wont happen again. As for being blunt be more specific. If you have a problem with the way I post let me know.

Saji
    Legalize it!

"PM Boots For Custom Title" chris-uk's Avatar

The way you write and what you write about is distinctive. No problem with that. Me being blunt was just saying that most people would have known you'd changed accounts without you telling us.
    What you should be doing is providing the mods with a list of people who sent you abusive PM's because I don't like thinking that there are such assholes in our community. In your position I'd have started a thread to publicly name and shame the people who'd sent the pm's.
    Chris
    T. marcianus, T. e. cuitzeoensis, T. cyrtopsis, T. radix, T. s. infernalis, T. s. tetrataenia

Here, here Chris. My sentiments EXACTLY. And this is for the cowardly one--or few--who sends hateful PMs to forum folks of any race or religion or ethnic group not their own. You got a beef with anyone's religions, then keep your mouth shut and fingers off the keyboard. Keep quiet. It is their religion; you have yours. You have a choice, just like you do when watching TV--change the channel. Don't read a post by someone who isn't JUST LIKE YOU IF you are a bigot. I'd guess you are probably just infantile, but now YOU have ME acting just like YOU. But oh how I hate bigots and those who are brave when they are in cyberspace and can hide behind a name NOT their own. I am in Texas. Come see me. We can talk face-to-face. I am a peacemaker, not a trouble maker. You are a trouble maker. So I'll be quiet. For now.
    Last edited by Shanty; 07-11-2014 at 10:20 PM. Reason: there is their
    No longer an old, grumpy toad from Texas
    Now a "radical" radix man

Never shed PsychedelicTarantulas's Avatar

I am highly against hate. I'm so sorry you experienced this. "Shake them haters off" lol. Things like this need to be reported to mods when they happen.

"Fourth shed In Progress" slipknot711's Avatar

honestly i cant even imagine anyone here being so rude! im disgusted anyone would say anything at all. if it does happen again (i hope it doesnt) please make a note of the names and give to the admins. other than that be you and keep loving garters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ashley: instagram-> @ashes1187