Look what i found!

sorry, as im getting more into senior year im getting busier and busier...(aint it supposed to be the opposite?)
    well during my project with copperhea venom i relized that im gonna have to freeze dry it....weeelllll that didn't mean to vacume seal it in the deep freeze... so i looked up freeze dryers....the words that came out of my mouth had as many letters as the price range did digits, (i used lots of above 4 letter words.) and so i started hoping the vt had one (which im sure he does. Then i found this link and !!!HALLELUJAH!!! started going off in my head.
    http://www.normanbenoit.com/Sublimation.pdf

someone really earned their genius points for this, freezedrying venom under $100 its a dream come true!
    seeeee even when im gone i think of all of you....sorry im sooo busy
    fyi checker is doing great (he keeps bringing me girls and acted as nagini in our harry potter pie sale commercial the only reason im irritated by him is the fact that he does his tricks for girls now too (not just me ) i thought only i could make him do that! we had something special...im jelous)

hope yall are well, and in case i cant tell yall later have a happy thanksgiving week (or normal week for those in the rest of the world) - Robert & Checker
    ROBERT The Reptilian Teen

"growing old is mandatory

growing up is optional "

Re: Look what i found!

Good to hear from you. Have a great senior year.
    Steve
    5 awesome kids!
    Emmy, Kale, Molly, Gabby, Hailee
    They are not just snakes. They're garter snakes.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/thamnophis14?feature=mhee

Re: Look what i found!

haha geeze over 11,000 i gotta cath up with you Steve , and thanks i am so far, but despite easier classes im still at a solid work schedual, i have no clue how it happens?! it better stop soon tho i dont like work unless its fun work. (like cathcing the baby rattle snake and pissing dad off. mom was just "ur getting too close" and she only said it once! i hearded it into a bucket (it wasnt easy it was about the size of checker and the grass around the gutter is a jungle) (oh ya i told two of my cousins bout it and apparently it turned into a table conversation at a family party i wasn't there for lol tells u bout my family hahahahahha)
    ROBERT The Reptilian Teen

"growing old is mandatory

growing up is optional "