Page 970 of 1410 FirstFirst ... 47087092096096896997097197298010201070 ... LastLast
Results 9,691 to 9,700 of 14098

Re: Its oh so quiet Shh Shh

This was the only drive left in the store. The exact model is Samsung Spinpoint F4 HD322GJ.

SCOUSER

Quote Originally Posted by Marnie831 View Post
    Well it's raining here now and I wish it wasn't....hate rain...absolutely hate it...especially when I really need to go out to the pet store. Hey John and Chris and Char...you know I lived in Surrey years ago.
    Marnie what made you choose the southern end of England to live in? you really should have come up north where the men are men and the women are grateful, should your wish be fulfilled i expect you to visit England's premiere city LIVERPOOL where you will be treated to a Beatles tour and the presidential suite at the Radison hotel oops i just checked and they tell me its booked that week sorry, but you still get the Beatles tour.
    as for eastenders what a dour depressing dollop of debilitating dogsbol$Łks, not a happy storyline in it's twenty odd year history.

update have just checked the Liverpool branch of the red light motel [special rates for working girls and pushers] and they have vacancies, told them i would check back with you before booking ,let me know
    ​I'm not actually a gynecologist...but i'll take a look.

John,
    I am so glad you are on this forum. Entertaining as always.
    Thanks George.
    Steve
    5 awesome kids!
    Emmy, Kale, Molly, Gabby, Hailee
    They are not just snakes. They're garter snakes.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/thamnophis14?feature=mhee

SCOUSER

i came home from work today to find a brand new top of the range motor car outside my front door, i ask the wife where it came from and she told me she had bought it for me, somewhat confused i asked her how she could possibly afford such a very expensive present and she said "well you know every time we make love you give me Ł10, well i invested it and used the profit to buy you the car", i said my god babe if only i had known i would have given you all my business

Hah.

SCOUSER

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan-A View Post
    Hah.
    coming from you Stefan that's a pretty emotional outburst i hope you didn't fall off your chair

I think Stefan's reply was the best punch line to the joke.

Quote Originally Posted by PINJOHN View Post
    Marnie what made you choose the southern end of England to live in? you really should have come up north where the men are men and the women are grateful, should your wish be fulfilled i expect you to visit England's premiere city LIVERPOOL where you will be treated to a Beatles tour and the presidential suite at the Radison hotel oops i just checked and they tell me its booked that week sorry, but you still get the Beatles tour.
    as for eastenders what a dour depressing dollop of debilitating dogsbol$Łks, not a happy storyline in it's twenty odd year history.

update have just checked the Liverpool branch of the red light motel [special rates for working girls and pushers] and they have vacancies, told them i would check back with you before booking ,let me know
    John...you are so hysterical...I don't think I can get that special rate...as I have been retired as a working girl for many years now...just can't work it as well as I used to...lol...

Can any of my friends in the UK get me a VHS or DVD of some of the seasons of Eastenders if I send some money for shipping? Do any of you have any of the episodes on VHS or DVD...since you can't buy it?
    Marnie
    3.3 T.s.sirtalis 1.0 T.marcianus 1.2 T.radix 1.0 T.s.parietalis
    Izzy, Seeley, Ziggy, Perseus, Peanut, Snapper, Hermes, Sadie, Osiris, Seraphina, Little Joe

"PM Boots For Custom Title" chris-uk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marnie831 View Post
    Can any of my friends in the UK get me a VHS or DVD of some of the seasons of Eastenders if I send some money for shipping? Do any of you have any of the episodes on VHS or DVD...since you can't buy it?
    I'm sure we could (I've not watched Eastenders for 20 years), the question is why you'd want them when you've escaped from that drivel for so long. VHS would be a problem, not had one of those plugged in for 7 years. Could burn a DVD if I could get the episodes on a PC. An alternative would be to setup some sort of proxy so you could watch them on the BBC's iPlayer (it only streams to IP addresses in the UK). And Eastenders doesn't have seasons, it's a soap opera so it's on 2-3 times a week, every week, with extra episodes for Christmas Day etc.
    Chris
    T. marcianus, T. e. cuitzeoensis, T. cyrtopsis, T. radix, T. s. infernalis, T. s. tetrataenia

I love the Eastenders...It's the little bit of the U.K. I get to have here...I watched it when I lived there and then they showed it here on channel 12 for a couple of years..so I watched it for years and then all of the sudden I couldn't watch it anymore. I tried to download a couple of programs to my computer so that I could watch it through the BBC but it didn't work...I don't know if that is the same as what you are talking about with the iPlayer...but if you could walk me through how to do something like that...I'm pretty computer stupid...otherwise..if you could burn a DVD with some episodes...I would be eternally grateful...my mom used to watch it with me and she would get a kick out of seeing a few episodes too!

Put the Christmas tree up tonight and I swear Cee Cee and Selena are staring at it...they have been staring at the lights since we put it up!
    Marnie
    3.3 T.s.sirtalis 1.0 T.marcianus 1.2 T.radix 1.0 T.s.parietalis
    Izzy, Seeley, Ziggy, Perseus, Peanut, Snapper, Hermes, Sadie, Osiris, Seraphina, Little Joe