Page 942 of 1410 FirstFirst ... 4428428929329409419429439449529921042 ... LastLast
Results 9,411 to 9,420 of 14098

Re: Its oh so quiet Shh Shh

Congratulations, Shannon! Best wishes to you both!
    Le Ann

"Research shows that if you're afraid of spiders, you are more likely to find one in your bedroom. I'm really afraid of Johnny Depp."

Banned

Now I got tears in my eyes. Partly because I missed my chance and partly because I'm very happy for you Shannon. But seriously, congratulations sweety and best of luck to you both!

Quote Originally Posted by aSnakeLovinBabe View Post
    hahaha, I was JUST popping in on this thread to let everyone know that I am getting married today. So yes, I am!!! I am anxious though so in between doing my nails, my makeup, my shower, ETC I have been hopping onto my laptop. At 4PM today I will no longer be Shannon Culp... I will be Shannon Hammer! Then we are going out to a nice dinner. We are having a courthouse wedding for now, because we do not want to spend money on a fancy wedding before the baby is born... just would not make sense to! And I wasn't thrilled at the idea of a maternity wedding dress anyways... especially after trying a bunch on and becoming more and more depressed. So a dressy long top and black slacks is much more flattering on my 7.5 months-pregnant figure! We are having the reception/honeymoon in the coming summer.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by katach View Post
    Hehehe.
    Really though, is he doing ok? Rabies injections are pretty painful.
    It's not nearly the ordeal it was 25 years or so ago. It's not that big of a deal these days and not nearly as many shots. Only three I heard. Not sure about that though.

Banned

Not sure if this one will end up on Jason's "daily reptile news" but here's a local story from the Portland, OR area about a gator: Captured Gresham gator has new home in Molalla - Koinlocal6.com

SCOUSER

found this post a day late, i'm hoping that everything went perfectly for you both. I had no idea when swapping posts with you yesterday [frogs legs] that you had such a lot of much more important things to do
    congratulations may your lives together be long and blissful.
    ​I'm not actually a gynecologist...but i'll take a look.

Connor had to go for his second rabies shot today. He has 2 more to go, so that will make 5 in all. This one is in his arm and makes him sore but it is tolerable. I guess you might compare it with the flu shot. They are sore for 24 hours afterwards. The one he had in the butt goes by weight. I guess the more you weigh, the more meds is injected into you thru the syringe. Connor had 1. My husband said a family came in and the Dad had to have 4! I guess he's not sitting anytime soon! My Husband said their dogs caught and killed a skunk, which turned out to be positive for rabies. You can get rabies thru a bite or thru saliva. Since the dogs were being cared for by the parents, they all need to be treated or the dogs would need to be quarantined outside for 45 days. They also recommended the entire family be treated. That sucks!
    Le Ann

"Research shows that if you're afraid of spiders, you are more likely to find one in your bedroom. I'm really afraid of Johnny Depp."

"PM Boots For Custom Title" chris-uk's Avatar

I hope you've told Connor that 20 years ago he would have been getting a series of painful injections directly into the stomach, with a huge needle. My brother nearly ended up on a course of those after being bitten by a dog in Portugal, fortunately they shot the dog that savaged him and tested it for rabies and it wasn't carrying. My brother should have run quicker and got to the tree I climbed up.
    Chris
    T. marcianus, T. e. cuitzeoensis, T. cyrtopsis, T. radix, T. s. infernalis, T. s. tetrataenia

Hang in there Conner.
    Steve
    5 awesome kids!
    Emmy, Kale, Molly, Gabby, Hailee
    They are not just snakes. They're garter snakes.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/thamnophis14?feature=mhee

Bonniedale Farm Rescue snakehill's Avatar

Just had the first snow fall and there's a Noreaster coming this weekend! Gotta love New England!
    Joanne 0.1 T.radix Jade / 0.1 T.s.sirtalis Jett

Quote Originally Posted by snakehill View Post
    Just had the first snow fall and there's a Noreaster coming this weekend! Gotta love New England!
    Keep those radixes warm.
    Steve
    5 awesome kids!
    Emmy, Kale, Molly, Gabby, Hailee
    They are not just snakes. They're garter snakes.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/thamnophis14?feature=mhee