Page 936 of 1410 FirstFirst ... 4368368869269349359369379389469861036 ... LastLast
Results 9,351 to 9,360 of 14098

Re: Its oh so quiet Shh Shh

Also Jesse, I meant in real life, it is harder to adjust when things change. Personally, I don't care for the change but whining about it and hating it isn't going to bring it back. There is nothing I can do, so I just accept it.
    Chantel
    2.2.3 Thamnophis ordinoides Derpy Scales, Hades, Mama, Runt, Pumpkin, Azul, Spots
    (Rest in peace Snakey, Snap, Speckles, Silver, Ember and Angel.)

I have a condition! RedSidedSPR's Avatar

Change is good.

Not always.
    Chantel
    2.2.3 Thamnophis ordinoides Derpy Scales, Hades, Mama, Runt, Pumpkin, Azul, Spots
    (Rest in peace Snakey, Snap, Speckles, Silver, Ember and Angel.)

Not always.

Change isn't good on some things. You know that feeling you get when you want to sell a snake but you keep seeing that face in your mind. That kind of sad looking snake face. Its making my stomach feel all bad. This is my 2nd corn snake I ever bought.

Anery Corn Snake For Sale - Winnipeg Pets For Sale - Kijiji Winnipeg Canada.

The story was that she got stuck to 2 sided tape when I was experimenting with cardboard hides that I taped to the side of the enclosure. One day it came off and the snake became stuck to the tape. I think she was stuck for a day and when I noticed she looked flat like a pancake because she wiggled so much that she became flat and super wide. What hurt me the most is that I caused her pain because of the tape. I ended up spending about 2 hours with warm water, kleenex and a qtip. I got her head free first but rolling the qtip slowly under her and peeled her up slowly. good thing that she had a little bit of shed otherwise it would have been a nightmare. Then slowly peeled the rest of the body up. I could tell she was in so much pain because she was non stop biting me. But in the end, she got free, hid for a few days and was all better. But I think her jaw got hurt because since then she never snapped at her food, she just comes close and gently takes it out of the tongs.
    0.0.1 - Thamnophis Radix
    1.1.0 - Thamnophis Marcianus / 1.1.3 - Albino

I agree. Change is not ALWAYS good. But it's not always bad either. I would call this site a good change.

Sorry you have to sell her, she's awesome looking... Love the name.

small town of Durand,MI. which ever direction you are going out of or town you wil going uphilll

speaking of this change thing. Where do I find my subsciptions at?
    I wanted to Thank you Steve for your help with the heating pad.

I have 4 Easterns(mine: Furbie and Whiplash; moms: Diamond and Silky) all are 5 and half months old. So much fun gaters are.

Quick links
    Kat
    2.2 T.s.pickeringii, 0.4.7 T.ordinoides 1.1 T.marcianus 1.1 T. radix 1.0 T.s.parietalis 1.2 Pseudacris regilla

small town of Durand,MI. which ever direction you are going out of or town you wil going uphilll

Thx I Knew that too about the subscriptions but some reason my eyes kept skipping over that.... Lol thank you
    I wanted to Thank you Steve for your help with the heating pad.

I have 4 Easterns(mine: Furbie and Whiplash; moms: Diamond and Silky) all are 5 and half months old. So much fun gaters are.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RedSidedSPR View Post
    Yeah it takes some getting used to. I had to ask this "stupid question" too. It's under "forum actions" (which is screwed due to problems being fixed)
    Yeah, I tried everything including "forum actions" but there's nothing there but "mark as read" or something like that. I'm totally lost. Don't know what my subscribed threads are or how to see if there are replies to them. Makes it very difficult to participate in an ongoing thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs N1ntndo View Post
    speaking of this change thing. Where do I find my subsciptions at?
    That's the same question I asked that started all this talk of the change. Personally, I don't really care what it looks like or what color it is. I just want functionality and ease of use back. On a side note, yes, websites change now and then and you gotta get used to the changes. What pisses me off about facebook is that they change stuff about every other week and screw me all up so I gotta figure it out all over again. That's ridiculous.

Thanks for the info kat. I tried that before but subscribed threads wasn't there. Now it is.

I finally saw my first herp since moving. Late yesterday afternoon a small pacific gopher snake went zipping along the side of the house and disappeared into a junk pile. Dogs went bezerk trying to get to it. Funny.