Page 923 of 1410 FirstFirst ... 4238238739139219229239249259339731023 ... LastLast
Results 9,221 to 9,230 of 14098
    small town of Durand,MI. which ever direction you are going out of or town you wil going uphilll

Re: Its oh so quiet Shh Shh

So for everything you are told in order for u to believe u have to see it with ur own eyes. I am also the see to believe and it wasnt only the orbs in the pics. I SAW things b4 my eyes as well. The other night along with others nights at different houses not just my own. So I understand the see to believe things.
    I wanted to Thank you Steve for your help with the heating pad.

I have 4 Easterns(mine: Furbie and Whiplash; moms: Diamond and Silky) all are 5 and half months old. So much fun gaters are.

"PM Boots For Custom Title" chris-uk's Avatar

I need to be careful to avoid upsetting the wife. I'm an open-minded skeptic, I want to believe but so far I have seen nothing that can't be explained. Char on the other hand has seen and felt things, and does believe.
    I've had some experiences that get a bit of the way there, but nothing I can't explain. Photos can almost always be explained, unfortunately most ghost photos are deliberately faked, and unfortunately digital cameras are susceptible to noise which our brains make into patterns. Orbs are photographic artifacts caused by dust, insects etc.
    How many people before they die say they will come back to prove that ghosts exist? How many actually do? And wouldn't you try to do something conclusive if you were a spirit?
    Chris
    T. marcianus, T. e. cuitzeoensis, T. cyrtopsis, T. radix, T. s. infernalis, T. s. tetrataenia

I believe there may be spirits and/or ghosts. However, when it comes to electronic equipment, unless it's sitting in the middle of a room, by itself, unplugged and doing weird things, it can probably be explained away.

Photos are unreliable at best. Orbs, dust, bugs, too hard to dismiss in my opinion. We as human beings, naturally look for "faces" within photos, objects and our environment.

I remain skeptical about most reports but seeing is believing and if Richard saw it, then I believe him.
    Le Ann

"Research shows that if you're afraid of spiders, you are more likely to find one in your bedroom. I'm really afraid of Johnny Depp."

I have a condition! RedSidedSPR's Avatar

I totally believe he saw it! I just find it hard to believe its quite what he thought... cause I have a hard time believing in spirits period.

Cam Newton! What I first week!! And Steve Smith (my favorite player in NFL) is back! And liquid pencils are weird!

Nevermind.

Banned

WTF is a liquid pencil? Never heard of it.

EDIT: Nevermind. I see. it's a dang pen with liquid graphite "ink" Big deal.

The newest "weird" thing when I was in school is erasable ink. As strange as it sounds, eraseable ink makes in impossible to alter (forgery or fraud) a check that has been filled out using an erasable pen. The ink will not be touched by chemical removal methods. Only an eraser will do, which of course, ruins the check.

Nowadays, checks themselves use soy ink so any chemical removal method will be detected but it wasn't always like that. believe it or not, the best pen to use on a check was the erasable ink pens.

Yeah they ain't all that, but it feels so weird writing with a pen when you know it's a pencil, and than erasing it..

Newest thing in the pencil department when I was at school were propelling pencils, the ones that look like pens with 0.5mm leads, as opposed to a bit of wood with graphite running through middle that produced pencil shavings. If you were really posh you would have 2 pencils, one with 0.5mm lead and one with 0.75mm leads.
    Chris
    T. marcianus, T. e. cuitzeoensis, T. cyrtopsis, T. radix, T. s. infernalis, T. s. tetrataenia

Those are the only thing I use. Love 'em. Called Mechanical Pencils.

I use them all the time as well. Can't remember the last time I sharpened a real pencil. I used to like clutch pencils as well, but haven't seen one around since I left Uni.
    Chris

small town of Durand,MI. which ever direction you are going out of or town you wil going uphilll

I have some but what Ive noticed with those is that they have a tendicy to skip when useing them .
    I wanted to Thank you Steve for your help with the heating pad.

I have 4 Easterns(mine: Furbie and Whiplash; moms: Diamond and Silky) all are 5 and half months old. So much fun gaters are.