Page 922 of 1410 FirstFirst ... 4228228729129209219229239249329721022 ... LastLast
Results 9,211 to 9,220 of 14098

Re: Its oh so quiet Shh Shh

I'm saying that your pictures are likely dust or something falling andthe flash hitting it. Just because you see an "orb" doesn't mean it's a ghost or spirit. And, I was saying that when people think things are happening, their brain tends to create what they think they're seeing. Like a kid with an imaginary friend, it's real to them but no one else sees them, and no one else believes in that child's imaginary friend.
    Chantel
    2.2.3 Thamnophis ordinoides Derpy Scales, Hades, Mama, Runt, Pumpkin, Azul, Spots
    (Rest in peace Snakey, Snap, Speckles, Silver, Ember and Angel.)

small town of Durand,MI. which ever direction you are going out of or town you wil going uphilll

I wasnt the only one around to hear or see things happening. I dont believe those were dust particals or anything reflecting. Im sorry but we wont agree on this subject. Everyone has there own feelings about things of this sort. I see that neither of us are going to convince the other. I apoligize that I brought the subject up again for past posts. I didnt think that this was going to be strongly talked about in this way. I want to step back and just talk about something else. Again im sorry for bringing this up.
    I wanted to Thank you Steve for your help with the heating pad.

I have 4 Easterns(mine: Furbie and Whiplash; moms: Diamond and Silky) all are 5 and half months old. So much fun gaters are.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs N1ntndo View Post
    but see Ive heard things myself. Im not saying those shows are real but if youve expierced some of the things I have then u would believe too. My keyboard was played...I heard it. And no one was by it. You dont have to believe but i know I do. Ive also seen people get scratched. I havent gotten scratched but my arm was touch and ive been nudged as well. When we were at my sisters house we heard things there as well. You can view up on my pics if you want but its not a bug and it isnt dust. This is just my thoughts and I hope no one gets mad at how I feel. Sorry if bringing this up offended or mad anyone mad. I wouldve brought it up if it was going to upset people. I just know how strongly I feel and believe.
    I don't know why you don't think it's dust, but dust particles do quite frequently show up exactly like that in photos. In my photo, the particles are snowflakes, but particles nonetheless. I just picked it, because I didn't have time to look through my gallery for a photo with an orb indoors. A lot of low-light flash photos have them, there's nothing special about them.

I also don't doubt that your keyboard made a sound by itself. I used to have a computer that would turn itself on. I unplugged it immediately and changed the power supply the second I got a replacement and it never happened again. My point here is that electronics are sensitive and quite easily damaged and they may do strange things on their own.

I don't think anyone's mad and I hope you're not mad at us for doubting. Not trying to ridicule, just trying to make you see that there are rational explanations.

small town of Durand,MI. which ever direction you are going out of or town you wil going uphilll

I understand what you are saying. I just believe differently. I have had way to many things happen to think of it as a coincidence. I do very much believe what I heard and saw with my own 2 eyes. Not just things that I have taken pics of. Like Ive said befor when I first started the conversation up again. I have a lot of stories I could tell to prove things along with people that have seen and went through things along with me. Im not mad about any of what was said at all. I understand how everyone feels differently about things. If everyone felt the same way about everything then this world would be pretty boring after awhile. Im sorry if anyone thought I was mad but I wasnt I just dont let down on things I believe in and I see that people here dont do that either and thats awesome. Thats why I like coming here. People here will listen ,help and share how they feel.
    I wanted to Thank you Steve for your help with the heating pad.

I have 4 Easterns(mine: Furbie and Whiplash; moms: Diamond and Silky) all are 5 and half months old. So much fun gaters are.

electronics will do strange things
    I used to have a stereo that picked up the hospital intercom from across the street, even when it was turned off
    cameras will do all sorts of odd things with light
    rhea
    "you cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus" Mark Twain

My 2 ghostly cents:
    Our brains are like very good, servile dogs. If you believe in ghosts, angels or gods, your brain will oblige, & make them for you, out of anything it can. If you don't believe in them, your brain will also oblige & explain away every spiritual occurrence.

That's how different reality tunnels get created.

I believe there's more to reality than we can imagine, but by having to use our brains to capture it, we are set up for delusion, regardless whether we are 'rational' or 'credulous'. Until we have better tools or better trained brains, no one can share another's reality, much less switch views. It's much easier to over-react, & even get offended at people who don't agree with you.

An enlightened one (Buddha) once said: "Question everything I say".
    I like to question what I think, that's my reality tunnel; so I thank people for sharing both their spiritual experiences, & their rational explanations, as long as they don't insist that I believe them by default.

I pray for people to take their believes, any believe, with a grain of salt.

Ric
    T. radix ~ L. t. hondurensis ~ P. reticulata ~ F. catus ~ C. l. familiaris
    ricmartn@gmail.com

Sorry for the awful wording & spelling above. Where I said credulous, I meant believer, & of course, a believe should be spelled as a belief. My English seems to come & go with the tides some days.

Ric
    T. radix ~ L. t. hondurensis ~ P. reticulata ~ F. catus ~ C. l. familiaris
    ricmartn@gmail.com

"PM Boots For Custom Title" chris-uk's Avatar

It does go quiet in the mornings (GMT) when trans-Atlantic members are sleeping and most of us European members are hard at work.
    My 2 pennith-worth on orbs etc - Ric put it very well, our brains are wired to believe.

Now, as it's quiet let's find out how widespread rugby is across the Atlantic... Congratulations to the USA on their win over Russia in the Rugby World Cup this evening. I think the USA will be lucky to make it out of the group stage, but you never know you may do better than England considering we're in the group of death.
    And not leaving the Canadians out, congratulations on the Tonga game, good result but I think the French and Kiwis are playing too well for you to upset them.
    Chris
    T. marcianus, T. e. cuitzeoensis, T. cyrtopsis, T. radix, T. s. infernalis, T. s. tetrataenia

I have a condition! RedSidedSPR's Avatar

Yeah... Liquid pencils are weird. And how about Cam Newton??!!

Banned

At least 99.999 percent of "hauntings" are hoaxes or easily explained. I have no explanation for what happened in my grandmother's house. I was only about 9 yrs old when I heard the smack, my mom scream, and saw a red hand print appear on her face. There was nobody else in the room. I have also seen impressions (like somebody sitting down) appear on the beds in her house right before my eyes. There was no drugs, sleep deprivation, or any of that going on and I didn't even believe my Grandmother's story of a ghost in the house until that smack so it's not a case of "believing is seeing". I have to say I'm very skeptical of "orbs" or other so-called "evidence". I just don't have an explanation. I heard and saw what I saw.