Page 921 of 1410 FirstFirst ... 4218218719119199209219229239319711021 ... LastLast
Results 9,201 to 9,210 of 14098
    small town of Durand,MI. which ever direction you are going out of or town you wil going uphilll

Re: Its oh so quiet Shh Shh

but see Ive heard things myself. Im not saying those shows are real but if youve expierced some of the things I have then u would believe too. My keyboard was played...I heard it. And no one was by it. You dont have to believe but i know I do. Ive also seen people get scratched. I havent gotten scratched but my arm was touch and ive been nudged as well. When we were at my sisters house we heard things there as well. You can view up on my pics if you want but its not a bug and it isnt dust. This is just my thoughts and I hope no one gets mad at how I feel. Sorry if bringing this up offended or mad anyone mad. I wouldve brought it up if it was going to upset people. I just know how strongly I feel and believe.
    I wanted to Thank you Steve for your help with the heating pad.

I have 4 Easterns(mine: Furbie and Whiplash; moms: Diamond and Silky) all are 5 and half months old. So much fun gaters are.

I have a condition! RedSidedSPR's Avatar

Dreams and TV are different then the stuff lime Richard said, but I agree.

Didn't offend anyone... I also don't think hearing things is even proof enough. I really don't believe this stuff.. But again, watching someone get slapped in the face, or feeling yourself get touched where it's obviously a touch makes you wonder.

Wonder. Not completely believe mind you.

He could have dreamed it. It happens.

I have had "paranormal" experiences when my drug addict family lived with me. Things only happen when you believe they happen. You're mind can play tricks on you. Drugs can cause it also. When I believed in spirits, it happened, when I stopped believing, it stopped happening. It's the same with a lot of things... If you believe they will or have happened, it will happen.
    Chantel
    2.2.3 Thamnophis ordinoides Derpy Scales, Hades, Mama, Runt, Pumpkin, Azul, Spots
    (Rest in peace Snakey, Snap, Speckles, Silver, Ember and Angel.)

Exactly. I trust Richard "saw" that, but my not believing makes me think he only thought he did, or dreamed it etc... Its hard to believe that it happened when you don't believe it can.

I find it easy to believe, only that there is some other sort of explanation for it. A lot of people I know that believe in that and have had it happen were on drugs when it happened.
    Chantel
    2.2.3 Thamnophis ordinoides Derpy Scales, Hades, Mama, Runt, Pumpkin, Azul, Spots

Right... I believe it, just not.... My thoughts exactly. You just explain it better.

Because I'm a woman
    Chantel

small town of Durand,MI. which ever direction you are going out of or town you wil going uphilll

So basically youre saying that this happened because I thought it did. Then wouldnt that mean that everything would just be a thought? I dont believe that. Im sorry. If I was wrong on how it sounds to me on what youre saying ,Im sorry.
    I wanted to Thank you Steve for your help with the heating pad.

I have 4 Easterns(mine: Furbie and Whiplash; moms: Diamond and Silky) all are 5 and half months old. So much fun gaters are.

I think I may ruffle some feathers with this but...

Stefan's is snow falling on the lens. I think the other "orbs" are just light catching something. If was film, I would say it was a milk stain from improper developing. Sorry.
    Kat
    2.2 T.s.pickeringii, 0.4.7 T.ordinoides 1.1 T.marcianus 1.1 T. radix 1.0 T.s.parietalis 1.2 Pseudacris regilla