Page 920 of 1410 FirstFirst ... 4208208709109189199209219229309701020 ... LastLast
Results 9,191 to 9,200 of 14098

Re: Its oh so quiet Shh Shh

Looks like an Orb party.
    Steve
    5 awesome kids!
    Emmy, Kale, Molly, Gabby, Hailee
    They are not just snakes. They're garter snakes.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/thamnophis14?feature=mhee

I have a condition! RedSidedSPR's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ConcinnusMan View Post
    When I was a kid I saw my mom get slapped in the face when we were sitting on the couch at her moms house. Left a red hand print with fingers and everything on her cheek. There was nobody there. The slap came from an invisible hand. My mom said she's known there was a ghost in the house all her life and that's what slapped her. Later that week, A vanity mirror literally flew off the dresser like somebody pushed it hard. Nobody was there. That's the only experience I have with such matters. No orbs, no voices, no apparitions, nothing like that. Events were infrequent while my mom grew up there but they were all malicious like the events I described. This was not a friendly ghost at all. After my grandmother died, all activity in that house ceased. Weird.
    Weird. Very.

Looks like dust to me.
    Chantel
    2.2.3 Thamnophis ordinoides Derpy Scales, Hades, Mama, Runt, Pumpkin, Azul, Spots
    (Rest in peace Snakey, Snap, Speckles, Silver, Ember and Angel.)

Yeah, thats what i thought. like what Stefan posted...

Ghosteses....
    Le Ann

"Research shows that if you're afraid of spiders, you are more likely to find one in your bedroom. I'm really afraid of Johnny Depp."

small town of Durand,MI. which ever direction you are going out of or town you wil going uphilll

mine isnt dust for sure. I know I felt and heard and have proof. It was weird. On October 1 or near the end of tht month im getting together with a spirit team here in shiawassee county and going to an old village. Well of whats left of them. Theyve went there before but Im going with my mom. I will be taking pics and checking things out. With being a reciever I wanna try to do something like this that I can do. After I will let u all know what happen.
    I wanted to Thank you Steve for your help with the heating pad.

I have 4 Easterns(mine: Furbie and Whiplash; moms: Diamond and Silky) all are 5 and half months old. So much fun gaters are.

Pictures and video aren't really proof. On the tv, you know the ghost story things... They show "real footage" well guess what? Every "orb" is a bug being hit by light in the right way. If you pause the video and look at it you can make out the wings and the body. Another one showed a piece of dust floating downward and the woman said it was her mom. Its a bunch of horse dookie if you ask me.
    Chantel
    2.2.3 Thamnophis ordinoides Derpy Scales, Hades, Mama, Runt, Pumpkin, Azul, Spots

Yeah... The shows are bull, and camera is never proof, and I don't really believe in this stuff... but it's hard to tell sometimes... that face-slapping stuff, if Richard really saw that (I'm sure he did, or at least though he did lol) is weird... goes against what I consider possible, but stories from people you trust makes you wonder.

Things can always be explained scientifically. I had dreams of being possessed and thought it was real, but it wasn't. When I was a kid the nightmares always seemed so real, but they weren't. You can do those voice recordings and just say something into it and edit it and it'll seem real to some mindless drones watching tv.
    Chantel