Page 919 of 1410 FirstFirst ... 4198198699099179189199209219299691019 ... LastLast
Results 9,181 to 9,190 of 14098
    small town of Durand,MI. which ever direction you are going out of or town you wil going uphilll

Re: Its oh so quiet Shh Shh

Holy cow. Owie. I havent had anything that serious. Sarah likes to tickle( lightly touch youand drag her finger on you ) and the others mainly make a lot of noise. Eedie for the first 2 weeks after I brought her here(didnt mean to) she was scareing Haylee . Where she cuoldnt fall asleep. Eedie I knew wasnt trying to scare her but haylee didnt understand that she was trying to play. I think when Eedie passed she had a young daughter that she played with all the time. Haylee for that 2 weeks couldnt go to sleep like normal but when she actully fell asleep she was fine. But she descibe her and everything to me. thats how I really started to know about her.
    I wanted to Thank you Steve for your help with the heating pad.

I have 4 Easterns(mine: Furbie and Whiplash; moms: Diamond and Silky) all are 5 and half months old. So much fun gaters are.

Banned

This thing was somehow tied to my grandmother. He made himself aware of her and my mom's brother. Touching, sitting on the bed, etc, but didn't bother them or myself other than the occasional moving of objects. I wasn't scared of it but if it was bothering me I would just cuss at it and tell it to go away and it would. But it pinched, slapped, etc. my mother. Didn't like her it all. Liked to abuse her. And like I said, when grandma died, the ghost went with her.

I don't think it's coincedence that her first husband was dead, and my mom's brother was actually from the first marriage. My mom was from a second father after that. Maybe this ghost was the first husband and maybe that's why he abused my mom. Wasn't his kid. That first husband, was a high ranking member of the Cherokee Nation and somewhat abusive (domestic) too, before he died. He could have been that ghost. So when grandma died, he stopped haunting.

SCOUSER

blonde motorist was about two hours from San Diego when she was flagged down by a man whose truck had broken down. The man walked up to the car and asked, "Are you going to San Diego ?"

"Sure," answered the blonde, "do you need a lift?"

"Not for me. I'll be spending the next three hours fixing my truck. My problem is I've got two chimpanzees in the back which have to be taken to the San Diego Zoo. They're a bit stressed already so I don't want to keep them on the road all day. Could you possibly take them to the zoo for me? I'll give you $100 for your trouble."

"I'd be happy to," said the blonde. So the two chimpanzees were ushered into the back seat of the blonde's car and carefully strapped into their seat belts, and off they went.

Five hours later, the truck driver was driving through the heart of San Diego when suddenly he was horrified! There was the blonde walking down the street, holding hands with the two chimps, much to the amusement of a big crowd. With a screech of brakes he pulled off the road and ran over to the blond. "What the hell are you doing here?" he demanded, "I gave you $100 to take these chimpanzees to the zoo."

"Yes, I know you did," said the blonde,"but we had money left over so now we're going to Sea World.
    ​I'm not actually a gynecologist...but i'll take a look.

"PM Boots For Custom Title" Didymus20X6's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kibakiba View Post
    Nice try...

That should be...
    "I issssss a ssssssneaky sssssssnake. I only likesssssss my pinkiessssssss...." etc. No snake talks like you! You are such a disgrace to all snake kind! How dare you.
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey stuff.

small town of Durand,MI. which ever direction you are going out of or town you wil going uphilll

I will be putting the pics on probably tomorrow cause hubby is home and hell be jumping on the computer. I already have the pics on the computer but I need to transfer them here to the forums and then into this thread. Ill do it tomorrow afternoon while he is at work and oldest daughter is at school.

I have 4 Easterns(mine: Furbie and Whiplash; moms: Diamond and Silky) all are 5 and half months old. So much fun gaters are.

All of the "haunting" of our house ceased after my then drug addict uncle and his wife were kicked out and my mom stopped taking pills for her bursitis and fibromyalgia.
    Chantel
    2.2.3 Thamnophis ordinoides Derpy Scales, Hades, Mama, Runt, Pumpkin, Azul, Spots
    (Rest in peace Snakey, Snap, Speckles, Silver, Ember and Angel.)

I am trying to upload pics of the spirits/orbs but everytime I try to show this kind of thing to anyone my computer starts acting funny unless there sitting at my computer and looking at the computers albums...grr. So as soon as Im able to upload them here they will be on.

"PM Boots For Custom Title" Didymus20X6's Avatar

Looks like someone has been messing with Data's programming again.

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey stuff.

Well it finally worked...yay. Ok now I will tell a little about each pic to say when it was taken.We were doing some cleaning/rearanging so the rooms are a little messy,sorry about that but we cant choose when the ghosts show up.

This pic was taken at my sisters house. which is where I was talking about on pages 850 or so. Her house has a lot of ghosts/spirits. THe orb is coming down the stairs. You can see it above the railing.

This is the pic that I told you about that it was taken right after the girl played the keyboard. Her name is Sarah and she is up above the bookshelf

This one was taken in my daughters room that night also that all the things were happening. Remember when I said my hubby heard something fall in that room and went to look and saw nothing. I took the pics and if you look above the window you can see it.

This is the pic that when I was in the bedroom and my hubby text me and asked if we were jumping around cause he heard it by our bedroom door and I told him no and started taking pics. tTheres one obove the spongebob picture and then another on the door.

this is the pic that I heard a male heavy breathing by the door and I took the pic as I heard it and after I took it something said that that was a guy.I dont know his name though.I dont need to tell you where its at cause ...well.. you can see it.

Im glad that I finally got them on here. I have a lot more pics but this is just a few.