Page 918 of 1410 FirstFirst ... 4188188689089169179189199209289681018 ... LastLast
Results 9,171 to 9,180 of 14098
    Banned

Re: Its oh so quiet Shh Shh

You don't know what you're talking about. I is a sneaky snake. I only likes my pinkies fresh and bloody. Nothing else will do. I'll refuse anything else and make my human worry.

Nice try...

That should be...
    "I issssss a ssssssneaky sssssssnake. I only likesssssss my pinkiessssssss...." etc. No snake talks like you! You are such a disgrace to all snake kind! How dare you.
    Chantel
    2.2.3 Thamnophis ordinoides Derpy Scales, Hades, Mama, Runt, Pumpkin, Azul, Spots
    (Rest in peace Snakey, Snap, Speckles, Silver, Ember and Angel.)

small town of Durand,MI. which ever direction you are going out of or town you wil going uphilll

Im sorry to be jumping back to so far in conversations but back on around page 850 I think we were talking about spirits and stuff. Well last night in my home was full of activity. There were sounds and orbs everywhere. I have takin pics before of orbs and I know I told you guys about them but last night was packed full and once I get the pics on the computer today I will post some for you all to see.
    I dont know how many of you believe but I am a strong believer. I am also a recepter of them if thats makes sence to you all. We have 3-4 in my house that I am aware of right now. A little girl(Sarah), a male, and a woman named Eedie(i dont know how she spells her name) But last night I took a empt memory card and put it in my camera and out of about 750 pics that the card can hold I took 400+ pics. Out of those that I can see from the screen of my camera I got like 20-30 pics with orbs in them . Some had 2 in them and 1 had 3 but they mostly only had 1 at a time.
    Some of the things that happened were loud banging sounds like something fell which my hubby heard but I was in the bedroom and the girls and cats and snakes were all asleep . so we knew that it wasnt any of them. then I heard heavy breathing from a male in the bedroom that had nothing to do with the cartoon that was on the tv. After that heavy breathing From my elbow to my wrist was freezing cold but nothing else was and I had no air condtionare on or anything of that kind. On top of the fact that the hair on that arm was on end. something else that happen was that I went into the beatroom to use the mirror and it was a warm night so no reason for cold chills or anything but what do you know a major cold chill came over me along woth the hair on the back of my neck was on end. for about 5 minuts I felt like I was a lone and part of that I didnt feel like myself.
    Sarah(little girl) that I had told you about a cocuple mmonths ago also would stop playing in the hallway last night. skipping and running and jumping like haylee does .But like I said everyone was asleep including animals but hubby and I were still awake.
    Wowo I wish I could tell you everything but the "book" would take forever to write. Like I said I dont know if you believe or not but if you arent a believer and if you were at my house last night you would be a believer now. I will have some pics up later so that you can see some of the things we saw. I wish I had recordings of what was heard but I need to get the right recorder and maybe I can get more things and post those.

Had to tell you all and if you have questions feel free to ask away and I will answer them. You can ask here or in a PM it doesnt matter to me.
    I wanted to Thank you Steve for your help with the heating pad.

I have 4 Easterns(mine: Furbie and Whiplash; moms: Diamond and Silky) all are 5 and half months old. So much fun gaters are.

small town of Durand,MI. which ever direction you are going out of or town you wil going uphilll

Quote Originally Posted by kibakiba View Post
    Nice try...

That should be...
    "I issssss a ssssssneaky sssssssnake. I only likesssssss my pinkiessssssss...." etc. No snake talks like you! You are such a disgrace to all snake kind! How dare you.
    If you have ever watched Harry Potter you gota learn to talk Parcel mouth..I think that is what is called and then well know what every snake says. That would be very cool to be able to talk to snakes or animal for that matter.

I have 4 Easterns(mine: Furbie and Whiplash; moms: Diamond and Silky) all are 5 and half months old. So much fun gaters are.

It's all about the Fuzzies jitami's Avatar

Randi, that's pretty wild! I've always felt like I had a bit of a sixth sense, but have always been afraid to dig any deeper for fear of attracting things I'd rather not deal with or have the experience to deal with correctly. I'm certainly fascinated by your stories, though! Interesting stuff!
    Tami

Oh. Because you know, it seems to me that, aside
    from being a little mentally ill, she's pretty normal.

A lot more happen last night but like I said... last night alone would be a book....lol But lots of these things happen to me a lot and sometimes Im not able to tell what my feeling is about other then if it is a good feeling or a bad feeling. But I have a lot of stories that I would be able to tell. Something that I would like to mention is that a couple night before this Sarah played my keyboard. She likes to tap on the keys and so I decided to keep it plugged in and on so that if sh wants to she can play and for a while after I did that she wouldnt touch it . but a few night agao actually it was during the day I was talking to my hubby on the phone and all cats were slleping on the floor where I can see them and Haylee was by me and my other daughter Samantha was at school so no one was by there. But i was talking with the hubby on the phone and Haylee and I hear the keys being played. I asked Rod if he heard it and he said no but he told me to grab the camera and start taking pics over ther and I said bye to him and grab my camera and just started taking them. about the 3rd pic I got her. It was an orb but I know it was her. I love it that they come here. I think it is the coolest and it scares me a little but just because its unknown on many details on things. But I have always been fasinated by these things my whole life.

I have the pics loading on to the computer now os when they get down and seperated I will post some on here as soon as I can.

Banned

When I was a kid I saw my mom get slapped in the face when we were sitting on the couch at her moms house. Left a red hand print with fingers and everything on her cheek. There was nobody there. The slap came from an invisible hand. My mom said she's known there was a ghost in the house all her life and that's what slapped her. Later that week, A vanity mirror literally flew off the dresser like somebody pushed it hard. Nobody was there. That's the only experience I have with such matters. No orbs, no voices, no apparitions, nothing like that. Events were infrequent while my mom grew up there but they were all malicious like the events I described. This was not a friendly ghost at all. After my grandmother died, all activity in that house ceased. Weird.

Should I start a new thread on this or just do the pics in here. I like hearing and telling the things I have been through.

ConcinnusMan We have had things fall and moved but we have never gotten hurt by any of them. I am willing to get a slap or scratch or anything as long as its nothing serious. Maybe thats why there willing to come to me so much cause I am open to sooo much.

Banned

Oh yeah, this thing slapped, pinched, pulled hair, etc. Worse thing that happened to her was when she was about 7. Pulled a chair out from under her and fractured her tail bone.