Page 904 of 1410 FirstFirst ... 40480485489490290390490590691495410041404 ... LastLast
Results 9,031 to 9,040 of 14098

Re: Its oh so quiet Shh Shh

That sucks! I hate dry socket. Hurts so much!
    Kat
    2.2 T.s.pickeringii, 0.4.7 T.ordinoides 1.1 T.marcianus 1.1 T. radix 1.0 T.s.parietalis 1.2 Pseudacris regilla

It went from dry socket to a serious infection. The penicillin they gave me wasn't affecting it at all. It's starting to close up a bit and an abscess is on the side of it. It's kind of disgusting, considering the stuff on the inside occasionally comes out.(ick, ick, ick!!!)
    Chantel
    2.2.3 Thamnophis ordinoides Derpy Scales, Hades, Mama, Runt, Pumpkin, Azul, Spots
    (Rest in peace Snakey, Snap, Speckles, Silver, Ember and Angel.)

I was surprised they even started you on the penicillin, usually dental work they use clindamicin.
    Kat
    2.2 T.s.pickeringii, 0.4.7 T.ordinoides 1.1 T.marcianus 1.1 T. radix 1.0 T.s.parietalis 1.2 Pseudacris regilla

I found it weird they wanted me to start taking it the day I left the office. I thought you weren't supposed to take antibiotics before an infection because it can cause it to be more immune to the medicine (as stopping it before you should does). This zithromax stuff seems to be working, the only problem with it is it makes me sick, and I'm already not eating just from the pain. I cant wait for this to be over.
    Chantel
    2.2.3 Thamnophis ordinoides Derpy Scales, Hades, Mama, Runt, Pumpkin, Azul, Spots

With extractions they do give an antibiotic as a precaution, just because infection is so common in the mouth with open wounds.
    Kat

I figured, it just seemed weird.

I got accused of being a pill fiend for asking for something a little stronger than the vicodin (lowest dosage available), because it was like taking a sugar pill. Even the slightest break from the pain would have had me less angry at everything... Haha.
    Chantel

Yeah, I know how you feel. I'm getting better though finally got to the doc yesterday. They have me exactly what I told them I needed Saturday. What do I know though...
    Kat

I'm glad your feeling better!

I'm going to try to sleep, I cant take any of my medication until later tomorrow, so I might as well sleep the pain off for right now if it's possible. I hope you can get some sleep soon, too!
    Chantel

Thanks. Have a good sleep, feel better!
    Kat

Banned

I'll admit I sure could use something like this: WhiteSmoke 2011

If anyone else thinks it sounds useful, you don't have to pay for it if you get it today only. Yes, you can always download and use the trial version but they are giving away a free license today only if you get it here Giveaway of the Day - free licensed software daily. and follow the instructions to activate it. There's no gimmicks, no adware, etc. This site is legit.