Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Hamm, Germany.

Re: Hamm, Germany.

Quote Originally Posted by LushLulu85 View Post
    ahh thanks thats cool i will have a word with them. what about Diadophis punctatus ([Ringneck] for thoes like me and no clue with their scientific name lol) i think some of them have beautiful but are they easy to keep if i get them and how big do they grow too?
    Diadophis are usually pretty cheap as imports, but I don't know if anyone breeds them, Lulu. They are pretty easy to keep...plus you have me, I'll help!

Just checked, and I'm paying 80 euros for my SFs.
    James.

"PM Boots For Custom Title"

i have just PM'ed Gijs and Sabine to see if i can reserve some. i really hope thats ok i really am looking forward to this now atleast if i cant get there then i can atleast get some beautiful, sexy, cute snakes hehehehe! sorry a giddy moment i will have a word with manchester P&A to see if they will get any in. are they often sold in shops or am i best going to a private breeder? what is their natural colour because i have noticed a load of diferent colours all very viberant

"Preparing For Fourth shed" Sputnik's Avatar

Ok, I feel I have to make a decision here and sadly it's going to be a sensible one. As much as I'd love to come with you (and thank you very much for the offer of a lift, James ) I feel I might have to stay behind this time. It's not without good reason though... My sister, who lives near Frankfurt is getting married a week later, but I can't just stay on in Germany as I have to get back to collect my kids and have tickets for the train to Bruxelles on Wednesday, 19th of September. Gutted.

But I'd definately like to go another time and I think it would be great if we could meet sometime soon anyway.

If I sorted the money out, how would you feel about doing my shopping for me, too, James? Pretty please?

MP&A will never have them, and if they did they would be fortunes!! To see a typical adult browse through Chloes gallery, or type tetrataenia into the search box at the top of this page. X.
    James.

i will have a word with manchester P&A to see if they will get any in. are they often sold in shops or am i best going to a private breeder? what is their natural colour because i have noticed a load of diferent colours all very viberant
    sorry james i meant the ringneck when i said this lol i wondered why i couldnt find anything in chloes gallery on them lol

Yeah, you see Ringnecks in the shops every now and then. Nearly always wild-caught though.
    James.

oh i am not interested in WC snakes especially not when there are people that are breeding them. its crule taking more out of the wild when there are already so many that are CB. i will just have to keep my eye out. there are a few new reptile shops opening near me so i will have a look in them and see what i can dig up.

Quote Originally Posted by LushLulu85 View Post
    oh i am not interested in WC snakes .
    Good for you!
    James.

lol ty i guess but i dont see the point i would perfere to look for the ringneck for years before finding one rather than get one that is WC i mean try living not being able to leave a house day after day being stuck in there once you have had the taste of a good life and freedom.
    Besides the challenge of looking for a beautiful snakes makes it all worth the wait.

Those of us who are going to Hamm in September.... Do you think we should make ourselves badges marked with "Thamnophis.com" and our screen-name, so that we will recognise each other? I've been doing "crafts" with my daughter today....it seems I have a talent for gluing, sticking and making badges!!
    James.