Page 887 of 1410 FirstFirst ... 3877878378778858868878888898979379871387 ... LastLast
Results 8,861 to 8,870 of 14098
    I have a condition! RedSidedSPR's Avatar

Re: Its oh so quiet Shh Shh

See? This is what my Channel says. No matter what video. "?feature=mhsn"....

Banned

That's the wrong part. I should have been more clear. The video I.D. code starts after the first "=" sign and ends at, but doesn't include the "&" sign. That's where it always is, no matter what else is in the URL or where you access it from.

The part in red is your video I.D. code (the part you put between the youtube brackets in this forum)

"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZKv4FONy1Q&feature=player_embedded"

I know.. exactly.. there IS no "first =" other than "=mshn"......

Banned

OMG, I just realized what you are doing. The URL that has that in it, isn't the URL to a specific video, it's the URL of the web page that shows your entire video collection! In other words, when I view my video list, the URL says "http://www.youtube.com/my_videos?feature=mhee"

Then if I click to play a specific video, it gives me the URL to it, which includes the unique code to embed that specific video and it looks something like this: "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Pun8hwUJnM"

You have to click and play a specific video to get the URL I'm talking about. Try it and you'll see what I mean. YOu can't embed your list of videos since it is not a video. It's just a list!

EXACTLY!!!! Thats what I meant... my channel page didn't work, but than when I clicked the specific video it worked.

Sorry if I wasn't clear.. that's what I meant. Yours says mhee where mine says mhsn...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BUSHSNAKE
    2 pairs available(2.2)het pied
    these are the last to be offered at this price
    F1 bloodline
    i was fortunate to obtain the last ones, now i wanna give you the same opportunity...be on the cutting edge!

1.1 het pied $525

thanks for your time,
    Joseph Peck
    contact me directly at 815-651-5411 leave message
    Watch it turn out that there is no such thing as "het pied" and that no pieds can be produced from these. Wouldn't that be a beach? Congrats, you just paid $525 for pair of plain ol' eastern garters.

Honestly I don't know why anyone would pay so much (unless they wipe their backsides with hundred dollar bills and don't care) for a completely unproven gene and unproven breeders. I seriously don't understand it. Here we are and can't sell a damn thing this year and people are buying these?

If the gene and the breeders were proven I could see it, but jeez. There are certain things about the market that I guess I'll never understand.

I hate it when you edit.

Banned

At least I'm not like Joe. He goes back and edits when you prove his statement to be wrong. Instead changing his statement to "blah blah blah" because it actually sounds more intelligent than what he said the first time. Love ya, Joe

It's that time of year again. The Pacific Northwest is burning. New fire today in Klickitat Co. WA and many new ones all over Oregon due to dry lightning. Just one fire in the Oregon Cascades has already burned more than 28,000 acres and growing. Only 5% contained, which is essentially nothing. The wet spring/early summer (lots of grass grew) combined with now completely dry conditions (no measurable rain in about 7 weeks along with hot temps) is bad. Now we're getting just enough change in the weather to produce lots of lightning, but almost no rain. Not good.

These are just the large fires that have been burning for days. A bunch of new ones started today after this map was updated. Like I said, a doozy is burning east of me (next county to the east from Clark Co. WA) that just started a couple of hours ago. This is just the beginning of it. It's going to get much worse and go on for weeks.

NWCC :: Large Fire Map

Jeez.. scary.

Banned

Quite a grey day on the west side. Some of it is clouds, but much of the reason for the filtered sunlight or lack of any sun is smoke. Can't smell it as it is fairly high altitude, but it is quite hazy, blocking out a lot of sunlight.

Not quite as scary San Diego though. A year after I moved back to WA from San Diego, the entire neighborhood I lived in down there, burned to the ground. Nothing left.