Page 871 of 1410 FirstFirst ... 3717718218618698708718728738819219711371 ... LastLast
Results 8,701 to 8,710 of 14098

Re: Its oh so quiet Shh Shh

I was listening to this song, and my crickets started chirping... When I turned it off, they stopped. I think they like it.
    Chantel
    2.2.3 Thamnophis ordinoides Derpy Scales, Hades, Mama, Runt, Pumpkin, Azul, Spots
    (Rest in peace Snakey, Snap, Speckles, Silver, Ember and Angel.)

Quote Originally Posted by d_virginiana View Post
    lol, I hate crickets. They breed in my frog's tank, so I have to deal with changing it every couple of weeks just because of the pinhead crickets! Plus they bite.. I much prefer my dubia roaches. They don't bite or eat each other and Trevor LOVES them
    dubias totally rock
    they don't hop, they don't climb, they don't smell nearly as bad as crickets do, and I'm pretty sure that they're nutritionally superior, given that there's more meat packed into their exoskeleton
    rhea
    "you cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus" Mark Twain

It's WAY too hot today!!!! I'm a western WA girl through and through. 86 and humid is WAY TOO HOT!
    Kat
    2.2 T.s.pickeringii, 0.4.7 T.ordinoides 1.1 T.marcianus 1.1 T. radix 1.0 T.s.parietalis 1.2 Pseudacris regilla

Indeed it was! I had my doors open and my fan on the max. I put my poor frogs in the bathroom so they wouldn't overheat.
    Chantel
    2.2.3 Thamnophis ordinoides Derpy Scales, Hades, Mama, Runt, Pumpkin, Azul, Spots

So hot today I had an asthma attack. No fun!
    Kat
    2.2 T.s.pickeringii, 0.4.7 T.ordinoides 1.1 T.marcianus 1.1 T. radix 1.0 T.s.parietalis 1.2 Pseudacris regilla

Awww, I'm sorry to hear that! I'd panic if that happened to me.
    Chantel

It's very scary. I've had to deal with breathing issues since I was a baby. I've been in hospital for it a couple times. I guess I'm used to it now. I always have my inhaler with me, and prednisone and medicine for my nebulizer at home.
    Kat

I had to take prednisone for an allergic reaction from scotchbroom... It made me gain 20 pounds in the one week that I took it! I hate it when meds do that. It is really great that you're prepared for it, just in case.
    Chantel

Yeah. I hate having to take it. I usually wait until it gets really bad before I breakdown and take it. When I was first diagnosed with my autoimmune disorder they wanted me to take a really high dose for a long time, but I told them NO WAY! There were better options for me. Thank goodness my doctor respected my decision.
    Kat

Yeah, I wish I had a doctor like that. I like natural remedies and the like. She believes that chemicals are the only way to go when it comes to problems.
    Chantel