Page 847 of 1410 FirstFirst ... 3477477978378458468478488498578979471347 ... LastLast
Results 8,461 to 8,470 of 14098
    Banned

Re: Its oh so quiet Shh Shh

*null post*

*nullx5*
    Chantel
    2.2.3 Thamnophis ordinoides Derpy Scales, Hades, Mama, Runt, Pumpkin, Azul, Spots
    (Rest in peace Snakey, Snap, Speckles, Silver, Ember and Angel.)

Banned

Sometimes I quote public posts but meant to send those quotes in PM's. I apologize if it was there long enough for some to see it. That wasn't my intention.

I found that baby night crawler in my container of night crawlers, along with an egg sac (I think). It was an inch long and about the size of a small pencil graphite stick... Thing. It was the tiniest worm I have ever seen! I usually find baby worms a few weeks after they come out of the egg, when they're 2-3 inches long. It was really cool knowing my worms ware breeding. Too bad they all got eaten up today.
    Chantel
    2.2.3 Thamnophis ordinoides Derpy Scales, Hades, Mama, Runt, Pumpkin, Azul, Spots

We want to make our 5gal tank into a worm bin. Buy a couple dozen nightcrawlers and get some really good chemical free soil and breed our own. Lots cheaper that way!
    Kat
    2.2 T.s.pickeringii, 0.4.7 T.ordinoides 1.1 T.marcianus 1.1 T. radix 1.0 T.s.parietalis 1.2 Pseudacris regilla

It is. What's unfortunate, though, is they don't breed often. I'd get a baby or two every few weeks when I was actually try to breed them. I did end up with about 60-70 worms though. They all died after my mom "watered" the worms, though. Keep the soil only slightly damp, do not make it wet.
    Chantel

That is good to know. Maybe we'll make it a few dozen worms.
    Kat
    2.2 T.s.pickeringii, 0.4.7 T.ordinoides 1.1 T.marcianus 1.1 T. radix 1.0 T.s.parietalis 1.2 Pseudacris regilla

My mom and I were arguing about my next snake.. (probably next year due to money issues and pc issues) I wanted to save up for either a worm snake, or a snow. Two of the snakes my mom hates the most. She hates anything that looks weird, or unlike "normal" snakes that you see in the pet trade, like corn snakes (non-albino/snow), ball pythons and garter snakes. When I showed her a picture of a snow t. radix she freaked out and said it was a tape worm. Then I showed her a picture of a worm snakes... She said it was a wiggling piece of poop. There is just no pleasing her.. Haha.

I don't actually want a worm snake, I just wanted to mess around with her a bit Definitely want a snow or a rosy boa, though!
    Chantel

Banned

I used to catch rosy boas. Very cool snakes. Very docile.

Banned

Here we go again. Cant reply. Post count is too low for PM. http://www.thamnophis.com/forum/want...t-sound-s.html

Maybe we need to make it more clear for new users that this will happen if they just make one post in the wanted section.