Page 822 of 1410 FirstFirst ... 3227227728128208218228238248328729221322 ... LastLast
Results 8,211 to 8,220 of 14098
    I have a condition! RedSidedSPR's Avatar

Re: Its oh so quiet Shh Shh

Ok now I feel dumb. I fixed it, the little arrows brought it back..

"PM Boots For Custom Title" BUSHSNAKE's Avatar

Re: Post pics of your anery red sideds?

why did you delete what richard said Stefan?

Banned

Well, you know. What did they used to do to people in the dark ages that started speaking of things that provoke thought and different thinking? They cut off their heads to shut them up.

Le Ann

"Research shows that if you're afraid of spiders, you are more likely to find one in your bedroom. I'm really afraid of Johnny Depp."

Quote Originally Posted by ConcinnusMan View Post
    Well, you know. What did they used to do to people in the dark ages that started speaking of things that provoke thought and different thinking? They cut off their heads to shut them up.
    Cry me a river, Richard.

Banned

Will you settle for dry sniffle and shoulder shrug? I understand Stefan. Can't have the general public thinking for themselves or hearing any talk that provokes them to do so. That would spawn all kinds of talk that gets to the truth. Can't have that and I get it. Wouldn't want another post like this one below, so what I said had to be deleted since it was so much more ludicrous and immature. I understand totally.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott F View Post
    Richard, Are you sure your formal name isn't Dickie minus the ie cuz it sure fits your personality better I guess you didn't know that that comment was a joke...everyone else got it but you...I'm decent at PR, Poor Richard first thing that comes to mind, lip service (read my lips, kiss my arse !), and marketing (I heard about your face book photo and how disturbing it was and decided to post it here for everyone to see). I would imagine there are probably 100,000,000 or more people on facebook, and of those how many are holding guns to their heads ?? Nothing personal.

Scott

Will you settle for dry sniffle and shoulder shrug?
    Sure. Whatever.

I understand Stefan.
    No, you really don't.

Can't have the general public thinking for themselves or hearing any talk that provokes them to do so. That would spawn all kinds of talk that gets to the truth. Can't have that and I get it. Wouldn't want another post like this one below, so what I said had to be deleted since it was so much more ludicrous. I understand totally.
    Yeah, you can stop pretending like you're being silenced for not repeating some official truth. Your posts are being deleted or moved, because you keep intentionally provoking other members and you're constantly going off topic. You really can cut the martyr crap. If I really wanted to silence you, or The Truth™, I'd just ban your arse.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan-A View Post
    Your posts are being deleted or moved, because you keep intentionally provoking other members
    You got me there, but are you sure about what I am provoking them to do? Here's a hint: I'm not looking for a hostile response even though that is what they insist on doing.

I'm not looking for a hostile response even though that is what they insist on doing.
    Yes you are. You're not very good at hiding it, either.

Banned

It's just an unfortunate side effect. Shine the light of day on someone's bull, and they become hostile. Natural reaction I suppose. If I was trolling for amusement I would have come clean by now Stefan.

What I was really trying to do is to provoke people into coming back and defend their ideas about the subject matter instead of running off and/or changing the subject when their ideas are in danger of being debunked. That's the honest truth. And it's not about who's right and who's wrong, it's about getting closer to to the truth of the matter, and that is, what is anery, and what is melanistic disguised as anery. Every time the conversation starts to become meaningful, it falls apart because some people can't take the idea that they could be wrong. The only provoking I was doing was to provoke them to come back and attempt to explain why they think they might be right.

There's only one explanation why they don't do that. And that's because they're starting to be convinced that perhaps they are wrong.