Page 808 of 1410 FirstFirst ... 3087087587988068078088098108188589081308 ... LastLast
Results 8,071 to 8,080 of 14098
    Banned

Re: Its oh so quiet Shh Shh

Oh Wow! check this out. Police find 1,600 marijuana plants growing in Vancouver home | The Columbian

Busts like this used to be commonplace around here during the 1980's but grow operations and weed trafficking took a back seat to meth by 1990. In other words, my neighborhood hasn't seen the likes of this in nearly 25 years. Apparently, since Washington legalized medical marijuana in 2001, illegal grow operations have been on the increase. This is a huge whole-house operation.

Legalize it.

SCOUSER

Chantel that helibactor pylori [not sure if i have spell't it right] is a heart warming story of a little man taking on the giants and winning, a young Australia'n put forward a scientific paper that ulcer's were caused by a bacteria and not stress and diet as was universally excepted, he was slated by the medical big wigs after all hadn't they been removing large sections of peoples stomach's for years as part of the treatment for ulcer's, how dare this aussy upstart disagree with eminent consultants and surgeons, "ulcer's cured by a course of anti biotics preposterous"
    ​I'm not actually a gynecologist...but i'll take a look.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan-A View Post
    Legalize it.
    I'm with you. I'm sure I don't have to list the reasons in favor of it. If you're saying that, you already know what they are. They far outnumber the reasons against legalizing. And my opinion is not just because I'm pot head or anything like that. I rarely touch the stuff these days and I think if another person wants to smoke that stuff every day, then he should have that choice. Just sick of seeing law enforcement spending so much money on enforcement, just to put "grandma" or a guy growing his own supply in prison, when they could be going after real criminals while enjoying tax revenue by making it legal.

"PM Boots For Custom Title" BLUESIRTALIS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ConcinnusMan View Post
    I'm with you. I'm sure I don't have to list the reasons in favor of it. If you're saying that, you already know what they are. They far outnumber the reasons against legalizing. And my opinion is not just because I'm pot head or anything like that. I rarely touch the stuff. Just sick of seeing law enforcement spending so much money on enforcement, just to put "grandma" in prison, when they could be going after real criminals while enjoying tax revenue by making it legal.
    Notice he said rarely.
    Bluesirtalis

Banned

Oops, I edited after you quoted me, but not to change the meaning of what I said. Yeah, why don't you just point out that I smoke weed. What do you want, a confession?

Just saying, I have a family member who's wife is a card holder. Every now and then, they unintentionally overproduce (a few grams beyond what they can legally possess) and offer me a little bit. Sometimes, I accept. No biggie. I can take it or leave it, but sometimes I take it unless I'm going to driving or taking UA's anytime soon. That's all I'm saying. I'm not ashamed of it.

Anyway you look at it, they don't sell the excess, they give it away. They are law abiding citizens. And at the same time, I'm not putting any money in the hands of thugs when I get my weed. No harm, no foul, I say!

"PM Boots For Custom Title" BLUESIRTALIS's Avatar

I know what you're saying i was just kidding around.
    Bluesirtalis

My picture of chomper won a photo contest.......

Banned

Awesome! News flash on the front page of the National Inquirer to go with the photo...

"Man finds dinosaur living in his backyard"

I have a condition! RedSidedSPR's Avatar

Awesome!! What contest?