Page 774 of 1410 FirstFirst ... 2746747247647727737747757767848248741274 ... LastLast
Results 7,731 to 7,740 of 14098
    Banned

Re: Its oh so quiet Shh Shh

I always have one or two up and running like that Wayne. Gotta have a platform for checking parts, data recovery, etc. At the PC shop, we have several computers that are nothing more than guts, but they're affixed to the wall and have little slots and compartments on the wall to hold hard drives, burners, power supplies, etc.

Beige Stefan? hahaha. (Sorry, just had to laugh). Well, if you're ever the victim of a burglary you probably won't have to worry about anyone taking your computer.

Quote Originally Posted by ConcinnusMan View Post
    Beige Stefan? hahaha. (Sorry, just had to laugh). Well, if you're ever the victim of a burglary you probably won't have to worry about anyone taking your computer.
    Originally white. It's just beige nowadays. Yeah, I never viewed my computer as a status symbol, so I don't give much of a crap about how it looks. As long as it keeps the electronics on the inside, it's sufficient.

You should see the old one. It was the full-tower version of the same chassis model and about a year or two older. You'd need two people to carry it.

Actually, I did have a picture of it. This is the one I used up until a year ago.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan-A View Post
    Yeah, I never viewed my computer as a status symbol, so I don't give much of a crap about how it looks. As long as it keeps the electronics on the inside, it's sufficient.

You should see the old one. It was the full-tower version of the same chassis model and about a year or two older. You'd need two people to carry it.

Actually, I did have a picture of it. This is the one I used up until a year ago.

You know I was just teasing you. I like this case ^^^. And just for the record, mine isn't a status symbol (it didn't really cost much more to make it look that way) it's a work of art. I had already spent so much that I figured, what's another 50 or 60 bucks.

Oh, the absurd things I could do with this tall case you've showed us.

And just for the record, mine isn't a status symbol (it didn't really cost much more to make it look that way) it's a work of art.
    If you say so.

Banned

You know, there's still people out there that are willing to pay me several hundred dollars to "pimp" their PC's? If they only knew how little it really costs, I would have a lynch mob at my door.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by drache View Post
    I am so early last century . . .
    So... like 5 years ago?

You know, there's still people out there that are willing to pay me several hundred dollars to "pimp" their PC's? If they only knew how little it really costs, I would have a lynch mob at my door.
    I know, but they are the type of people who are prepared to pay the price even if they knew.

Banned

You're probably right about that. By far, most of my clients who have paid me to do this, were young gamers who have money to burn and are way too concerned with appearances.

Banned

Snake food anyone? Still trying to hold back the goose bumps, nausea, and urge to kill something after reading this: Baby Possums to Good Home's

I wonder how many calls she'll get from python owners. Muahahaha.

Snake food anyone? Still trying to hold back the goose bumps, nausea, and urge to kill something after reading this: Baby Possums to Good Home's

I thought about pointing out that what she has there is illegal to keep as a pet in her location, but who am I to throw stones. I used to have a pet squirrel I found as a week-old baby. I wonder how many calls she'll get from python owners. Muahahaha.