Page 714 of 1410 FirstFirst ... 2146146647047127137147157167247648141214 ... LastLast
Results 7,131 to 7,140 of 14098
    Banned

Re: Its oh so quiet Shh Shh

Maybe I should make another on-screen video showing the steps.

Good job though Wayne. Simple explanation and not confusing.

The forum software has an enhancement installed that does all the work for you.

All you ever need is the video ID code.

2 clicks, a cut/paste and it's done.

Banned

I think a lot of people miss a lot of "tricks" and features for posting because they neglect to click "go advanced". Give it a try. You'll be surprised what you can do once you click that.

This is how I embed youtube videos here. Your steps might be slightly different depending on your browser, browser settings, and operating system. I'm using Firefox browser and Windows XP (MCE 2005)

Be sure to view this full size, rather than the embedded size, so you can see the detail of what's going on. In the places where a menu pops up for copy and paste, I simply clicked the right mouse button.

Many people will never really unleash the full capabilities of this software package.

There are so many tips and tricks you could almost dedicate a whole forum to just that.. oh wait they do have one

Banned

Really? it has eluded me. Never saw it that I recall.

My first love is garters but I have to admit, I spend a heck of a lot of time playing tech support, building, upgrading, fixing PC's and teaching people how to get the most from their machines and the software, and of course, amazing them with my "magic".

Also put in a lot of hours at a local PC service shop removing viruses, securing them against further attack, and teaching dimwits how to keep it from happening again.

It just floors me how they think I'm a "miracle worker". I don't know half of the stuff that people I know do. Even the grade school kids.

However, what I know is at least twice as helpful as the idiots that answer the phone when you call "free tech support" that comes included with your overpriced PC. I know 8 year old's that could do a better job.

Banned

How's this for random?

In Minnesota it is illegal to trap, kill or molest squirrels in any way. It is also illegal to sleep naked, tease a skunk or cross state lines with a duck on your head.

Discovered this very early one morning and took this photo myself:

My guess is that somebody didn't like the fact that this local family oriented fast food joint had applied for license to serve beer and wine. In fact, it was such a PR nightmare, they withdrew their application and dropped the whole idea. Nobody in the community liked the idea. Apparently, one guy took splatters... um, i mean... squirrels into his own hands.. or something like that.

I found the following ad on the internet quite a while ago. It circulated for several weeks on many websites just as it is. I swear to you, the ad was just as it appears. No alteration. I just took a screenshot and saved it. Spell check anyone?

Hi, I'm New Here!

Great job on the Fluval Chi video! And it's Canadian content, which makes the CRTC happy! Now I'm to check them out at my local pet store. Best wishes for success.

Banned

Wow. I can't believe the weather we're having. This time two years ago it was in the teens followed by 17 inches of snow a few days before Christmas, and more on Christmas day.

For the past couple of weeks it's been in the low 40's and quite wet. Perfectly normal for this time of year. Now we have what we call the "pinapple express" which is tropical rain aimed right at the Northwest and coming from the general area of hawaii.

Anyway, we're under a flood watch but the real news here is the temperature. It's been 60 degrees since about 2am. That's very unusually warm for December. Yesterday afternoon it was 42 degrees.

We should have feet of snow at the mountain passes and we did until now. It's pouring rain up there and it's all melting.

Banned

Isn't it the truth?

Banned