Page 709 of 1410 FirstFirst ... 2096096596997077087097107117197598091209 ... LastLast
Results 7,081 to 7,090 of 14098

Re: Its oh so quiet Shh Shh

Oh,
    I have to empty the water pipe in my allotgarden!

My damageable plants there are protected since end of October and the last crops were reaped last week.
    Allready waiting for the sommer
    best wishes bis bald Udo
    Breeding Redsides EGSA-Chairman

Banned

Well, we did it. Portland had it's coldest November day in a quarter century yesterday. It stayed just below the freezing mark (high of 30 F) Thing is, we're going to beat that record today. After a low of 18 F last night, we had some light snow and our high today is only going to be 28 F. Ground is frozen solid!

PLEASE HELP ASAP!!!! how do mendels laws (segration, and ind.asmt.)(mispelled deliberatly so people couldnt google and find this post)affect turner syndrme, sxe linkage, doown syndrme, and crossing ovr? only need an explanation for three of em.
    ROBERT The Reptilian Teen

"growing old is mandatory

growing up is optional "

Banned

Now you should know that, and now you're panicking, scrambling for an answer. I wish I knew, I never understood the "pea pod" study back in high school no matter how hard I struggled to understand it. I failed that miserably.

Quote Originally Posted by ConcinnusMan View Post
    Now you should know that, and now you're panicking, scrambling for an answer. I wish I knew, I never understood the "pea pod" study back in high school no matter how hard I struggled to understand it. I failed that miserably.
    NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOO i thought yall were nerds too im screwed (and not in a good way)

growing up is optional "

YAY I FINNALLY FREAKN DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    now i can get ack to writing my in between short/long story!
    during getics unit we had a group project and when i finnally found out what it was about and how i could incorperate snakes into it one of my group members got sick and did it all and i know about genetics! just not test taking wise, but real hands on wise i compleatly do! im gonna drive my apbio teacher nuts saying het this and het that

growing up is optional "

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff B
    1.0 adult male Iowa snow T.radix-he is a proven breeder and has proven to have 2 copies of the Iowa (T-) type/strian albino and one copy (heterozygous) of the Nebraska (T+) type/strian albino, as well as 2 copies of the anerythristic gene, so he is a very powerful breeder. He is being replaced by other males for other projects. I will sell him for $200 shipped.
    1.0 adult male red radix-very pretty good eater, should make a good stud but I am replacing him with the new wild caught albino for my red albino radix project. $100
    I am a certified FedEx reptile shipper. Sorry shipping to the US only.
    Thanks,
    Jeff Benfer
    Dammit! I want the red radix. Why does this never happen when I have the money? I would have snatched that one up in a heartbeat a month ago.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ConcinnusMan View Post
    Well, we did it. Portland had it's coldest November day in a quarter century yesterday. It stayed just below the freezing mark (high of 30 F) Thing is, we're going to beat that record today. After a low of 18 F last night, we had some light snow and our high today is only going to be 28 F. Ground is frozen solid!
    Well thanksgiving day greeted us with a high of 32. The rest of the day continued to warm and we thawed out quite nicely. Now it's 45 and raining, lows above freezing. Ski Bowl at Mt. Hood opened today. Unfortunately, in spite of the record cold we've been having, and some snow Wednesday even in town at low elevation, skiers were greeted with rain today around 4,000ft on Mt. Hood.

Everything's back to normal for this time of year.

The outlook for the rest of the winter looks to be harsh. A strong el nina means a harsh, cold, snowy winter for the Northwest. The ocean conditions are pretty much the same as they were in 2008 when Portland got over a foot of snow that took over a month to melt. It's not over yet. I'm sure we'll get a major winter storm or two this year. I think the record breaking November cold was just a preview of things to come.

woo hoo!!! this is my 4000th post!!!!

Banned

I'm a little more than 3 years behind you, but behind by only 63 posts. I guess that's because I'll post about anything. The color of garter poo, the way it smells... ahh.. the list goes on.