Page 683 of 1410 FirstFirst ... 1835836336736816826836846856937337831183 ... LastLast
Results 6,821 to 6,830 of 14098

Re: Its oh so quiet Shh Shh

so that whole conversation was in an albino garter snake thread?
    okay . . .
    it got me all derailed from the trivial stuff I came here to post about

ah - remember now
    I got a leopard slug to remove the mold from a stretch of caulking in the bathroom -
    I've been wanting to try this ever since I read that article from Melissa Kaplan's site; I just didn't know whether leopard slugs do that sort of work, but it did a 2" long strip
    quite thoroughly
    they're reputed to be voracious garden pests, and I had contemplated killing this one, but as long as it keeps doing a good job . . .
    rhea
    "you cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus" Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by drache View Post
    so that whole conversation was in an albino garter snake thread?
    okay . . .
    it got me all derailed from the trivial stuff I came here to post about

ah - remember now
    I got a leopard slug to remove the mold from a stretch of caulking in the bathroom -
    I've been wanting to try this ever since I read that article from Melissa Kaplan's site; I just didn't know whether leopard slugs do that sort of work, but it did a 2" long strip
    quite thoroughly
    they're reputed to be voracious garden pests, and I had contemplated killing this one, but as long as it keeps doing a good job . . .
    I remember I found one of those that was giant! So I kept it in this little Plastic tub with a hide and one day I looked under the hide and there was like 40eggs! so I released all the babies and the mom
    Nolan
    0.4.T.sirtalis.sirtalis(cb)
    0.1.T.sirtalis.sirtalis(wc)
    Wants:Any Color Morph of the Thamnophis s.s.,And maybe a Radix

Did you find him? I hate mold in the bathroom and if they are willing to earn their keep... I can persuade a certain Dekayi not to eat him
    Le Ann

"Research shows that if you're afraid of spiders, you are more likely to find one in your bedroom. I'm really afraid of Johnny Depp."

I found it on the toilet seat in the middle of the day
    looked like a small turd at first, so it was not a happy moment
    then I found that it's not too hard to get it back into the flower pot without getting slime on my fingers, so we're good
    can't wait to see whether it's got consistent work habits
    rhea
    "you cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus" Mark Twain

in case you haven't seen it -
    one of our very own enticing the masses to come to reptile shows - just scroll down a little
    Northern Berks Reptile Show
    rhea

Nice!
    Le Ann

"Research shows that if you're afraid of spiders, you are more likely to find one in your bedroom. I'm really afraid of Johnny Depp."

Banned

Very cool. That's actually one of the best pictures of shannon that I've ever seen. Pretty cool how she's in black and white but the reptile is in color. Very clever.

cool!destined for fame! stars are born here!
    ROBERT The Reptilian Teen

"growing old is mandatory

growing up is optional "

I don
    t really know where to post this but I figured here would be the best place. Has anyone ever woken up from sleeping or a nap with their thumb really red, sore and itchy? It happened to me yesterday after I had taken a nap. There were no marks on my thumb or anywhere else on my hand but it was slightly swollen. The pain was only in my knuckles and when I moved my thumb it made the knuckles of my other finger hurt as well. The itching and pain went away a small bit after I had my thumb resting against my glass of ice water. Today, it was gone but when I woke up this morning I had a new pain, it was in my elbow. It was the same sort of pain that was in my thumb and knuckles and when I move my arm it shoots pain down my arm and up to my shoulders. I even took a painkiller because it was so intense but it didn't even take it away slightly. Anyone know what this is? I cant possibly get to the doctors until Thursday so there's no point in telling me to go, the pain would probably be gone by then.
    Chantel
    2.2.3 Thamnophis ordinoides Derpy Scales, Hades, Mama, Runt, Pumpkin, Azul, Spots
    (Rest in peace Snakey, Snap, Speckles, Silver, Ember and Angel.)

Any chance that some sort of insect or spider is biting you?