Page 675 of 1410 FirstFirst ... 1755756256656736746756766776857257751175 ... LastLast
Results 6,741 to 6,750 of 14098
    Banned

Re: Its oh so quiet Shh Shh

Oh you Europeans. I don't understand you. My only language might be called "English" but I do understand it's a hacked-up adulterated version but you people perplex me at times. I mean, to me a person is named "Lou" but I wouldn't think that is a place to relieve myself, and when I say I'm "pissed" I don't mean drunk on alcohol. When I am "pissed" it means I am raging mad with anger. I'm reading your conversation and yes, you're speaking English, but you might as well be speaking Spanish.

You guys are weird.

Of course, I say so with a light heart and I'm just 'razzin' ya if you can understand what that means.

I could swear that, at times, I understand French Canadians who can hardly speak English at all, better than I can understand English speaking Europeans. Maybe it's my fault.

Quote Originally Posted by ConcinnusMan View Post
    I mean, to me a person is named "Lou" but I wouldn't think that is a place to relieve myself,
    Is that why you call it "John" instead?

How about we all just call it "the thinker" so it's not mixed up with words that could sound like someones name instead of "I need to go to the loo" (or how ever you would say it, a friend said it that way) say "I need to go to the thinker " It'd be especially funny if you said it with the big smile on your face. Maybe it's just my ad/hd kicking in
    Chantel
    2.2.3 Thamnophis ordinoides Derpy Scales, Hades, Mama, Runt, Pumpkin, Azul, Spots
    (Rest in peace Snakey, Snap, Speckles, Silver, Ember and Angel.)

"PM Boots For Custom Title"

Oh you Europeans. I don't understand you. My only language might be called "English" but I do understand it's a hacked-up adulterated version but you people perplex me at times. I mean, to me a person is named "Lou" but I wouldn't think that is a place to relieve myself, and when I say I'm "pissed" I don't mean drunk on alcohol. When I am "pissed" it means I am raging mad with anger. I'm reading your conversation and yes, you're speaking English, but you might as well be speaking Spanish.

You guys are weird.

Of course, I say so with a light heart and I'm just 'razzin' ya if you can understand what that means.

I could swear that, at times, I understand French Canadians who can hardly speak English at all, better than I can understand English speaking Europeans. Maybe it's my fault.
    I am from manchester, in the north west of England, and work in a pub. At the moment we have some people from london stopping in the hotel above us as they are working near by.
    Funny enough i was talking about this with them. They said something about 'apples and pears' and i was confussed so they told me it meant stairs and also mentioned 'nelson mandela' and again to wipe the confussed look of my face they told me it meant a pint of Stella.
    Now we are in the same country and i needed a translater half of the time so i totally understand some of the confussion with the local 'slang' words which get used alot over here.

It's all about the Fuzzies jitami's Avatar

LuLu & James! Missed you both!

Greg, glad you're still around, too. Sadly I've been MIA too so didn't notice your departure. Very glad it was only temporary, though!

Hopefully I can start finding some time to poke around here a bit more now that I have one son off to college and one back in high school. Summer was way too short! Snakes here are doing well. I've given up worrying about their erratic eating styles, so they get fed once a week and if they eat, great, if not it's another mouse down the 'lou' lol
    Tami

Oh. Because you know, it seems to me that, aside
    from being a little mentally ill, she's pretty normal.

"PM Boots For Custom Title"

Hey Tami, glad to see you still around and that the 'family' is doing well.

hey all, sanctuary is coming back in september (or so iv heard) so hooray tesla is back
    crud forgot that aint workn oopse heres a music vid of my favorite charecter
    YouTube - Nikola Tesla [Sanctuary]
    ROBERT The Reptilian Teen

"growing old is mandatory

growing up is optional "

Banned

Stefan mentioned what's wrong with their embedding code and how to fix it but I forgot what he said.

Banned

Just thought I'd show this again. Useful link when considering buying tanks. Shows actual dimensions of various sized tanks. I prefer those that are 18 inches or less in height but have plenty of length. This is a good reference to have when you see an ad for say "100 gallon tank" or "70 gallon tank"

Chart of Tank Sizes

Just thought I'd show this again. Useful link when considering buying tanks. Shows actual dimensions of various sized tanks. I prefer those that are 18 inches or less in height but have plenty of length. This is a good reference to have when you see an ad for say "100 gallon tank" or "70 gallon tank"

Chart of Tank Sizes
    Ain't it fun to have standardized sizes and shapes?