Page 660 of 1410 FirstFirst ... 1605606106506586596606616626707107601160 ... LastLast
Results 6,591 to 6,600 of 14098

Re: Its oh so quiet Shh Shh

That sucks... My employer never calls me. Besides if he tried "he" would get a busy signal.

Banned

Yeah, normally I just wouldn't answer if I didn't want to work. I'm broke AND on unemployment. If they can't get ahold of me, I'm unavailable. Goodbye unemployment check.

So anyway, I hope the weather next weekend is good. After working mon-fri, I'm headed to the salem oregon area for a weekend of RV campin. It's a perfect area for garters and western bluebirds. I'll be herping half of the day on both days, that's for sure. I'm hoping to find something different.

I'm sorry you missed my "joke" I work for myself and have not answered to a "boss" in over 10 years now.

RV camping, sounds like a herping trip in progress.. Have fun!!

I'm seriously hoping for a nice weekend so I can get to work myself, When the weather sucks, I am unemployed and I don't qualify for unenployment.....

Banned

Man, I am praying for sunshine. Not supposed to be that way though. The next couple of days is supposed to rain and near record cold again. Snow level only 3,000 feet. GRRR!!! I really wanted to find me a pair of those high red, red-headed concinnus from the salem area and maybe even a ringneck or two. Doesn't look like it's going to happen.

Well, I'm off and headed south anyway in couple of hours. Maybe I'll get lucky and find a spot with tires, wood, etc. to look under and find some there.

In the Salem / Corvallis area, concinnus look like this beauty:

"Preparing For Second shed" Quibble's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by drache View Post
    and I bet you also got one of those really cool tote bags
    I do but its government property and I have to give it back. along with my pens, pencils, sharpeners, erasers and paper clips. Lol
    -Beth
    "Do not be angry, Do not worry, Be grateful, Work with diligence, Be kind to people." -Mikao Usui

Quote Originally Posted by Quibble View Post
    I do but its government property and I have to give it back. along with my pens, pencils, sharpeners, erasers and paper clips. Lol
    lol - if that's where they're trying to save our taxpayer bucks, I could think of of some items that would make a bigger impact
    rhea
    "you cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus" Mark Twain

Banned

Well obviously I have returned from my trip. It was a total wash out. Poured rain, hailed, etc. most of the time. The sun finally came out, it warmed up a bit and I saw a few T. ordinoides right about the time I had to leave.

that blows....

Banned

It's been the same story for almost this entire spring. It has been one of the wettest and coldest May's on record. Yesterday wasn't too bad since it didn't rain but today we're back in the 50's with wind and rain showers. It's getting a bit absurd.

"Preparing For Second shed" Laura's Avatar

Conflict in the house! Free Bird or Stairway to Heaven

Okay right, which of these two tunes is the most epic.

Myself and my father think Free Bird- Lynrd Skynyrd however mother and my other half seem to think Stairway to heaven is better.
    They are wrong of course, but what do you guys think?