Page 643 of 1410 FirstFirst ... 1435435936336416426436446456536937431143 ... LastLast
Results 6,421 to 6,430 of 14098

Re: Its oh so quiet Shh Shh

Quote Originally Posted by ConcinnusMan View Post
    Where the hello does stefan find the time to make and post all those youtube videos? He's always on this forum. I mean, c'mon, he's got enough videos already. Holy moley. I'm only working part time for the past couple of months and I don't have time to post jack ship.
    There's a reason why my nationality on my driver's license is "Internet".

I've also got five more unpublished fully edited videos sitting on my hard drive and material for another two on my camera's memory card.

Editing takes just as long as you want it to take (I barely edit mine at all), video conversion software runs in the background and posting the new video takes about 2 minutes, if you don't count the work YT has to do.

Banned

oops.

Banned

I can't do a dang thing on my PC while uploading to youtube. It's not that I don't have the processing power. (2X 3.21GHZ 3GB DDR2 RAM) I don't know what it is.

I can convert say, an 2 hour AVI to DVD in 25 minutes on this thing, and that's while surfing the web or other activities. I mean, this thing is very responsive. But try to upload a video to youtube and it takes friggen ages and if I touch this machine during the upload it fails every time.

"Preparing For Second shed" Snakeknot's Avatar

Stop teasing me! I'm rural and on dial-up so there's a long list of things my computer won't do. U-tube? What's that??? Skyppe???? Don't you know the correct way to spell sky???? Grrrrrrr!!!!!

I keep hoping that when I get that book of mine published, I'll be so rich I'll be able to fix that!

Devon
    Tools are weapons. Weapons are tools. Both are dangerous in the hands of fools.

Banned

Dial-up? What's that? JK, I've been using dial up since before the internet existed before using AOL from version 1.0 to 6.0. Now I get 15 Mbps download from comcast cable (takes about 18 minutes to download 700Mb) but the upload speed will just kill you. It's less than 1 Mbps. But for comparison, you're getting about 4 Kbps. KILObits.

Judging from where stefan is, his speed is probably way higher than mine, especially the upload. Probably costs a lot less too since there's tons of competition among providers. I have ONE choice for high speed internet. Costs a fortune. In about a year, I'll have another choice that is cheaper. 4G wireless. I got sick of comcast raising my rates so I complained to the better business bureau and 2 days later, they lowered my bill from $70 to $44. That's more like it.

Banned

AMY's remodeled home

Check this out. In my yard has this neat succulent that gets flowers on stalks in the fall. Once they die, they dry out and they look cool and are very durable so I got an idea. Little miniature trees for the viv:

Looks like Amy is in a forest. I think it would look even better with an Inca pyramid, wouldn't it?

I also got this plastic rock formation thingy that is heavy but hollow inside. I used a file to make a "door" at the bottom, and some tiny vent holes in the top back side. Amy loves to hide inside of it. I also put a hole big enough for her to get through. She pokes her head out of the top all the time as well as using it to exit. I'm so pleased she likes it.

No estate is complete without a flag of course!

Nice landscaping using those tree thingies
    Keeping - 'Florida blue' sirtalis, concinnus, infernalis, parietalis, radix, marcianus and ocellatus.

Banned

Thanks. I was quite pleased with myself for that one. Since I took that photo, I added a live tropical plant to the corner where the water dish was, and moved the water to the right. It looks a little like a palm or bird of paradise plant. Now it's not so drab. Got some green in there.

Amy is so darn cute. Whenever I'm moving something or working in her viv, she comes over to investigate and gets in the way, or she'll wait 'till I'm done, then come over and thoroughly investigate the changes. It's so funny.

Banned

Wish me luck - going herping today

Wish me luck guys, it's bright and sunny, and almost 60 right now. I'm heading out to salmon creek to look for concinnus and ordinoides. I have a good feeling about today.

That's not fair, but best of luck.
    Steve
    5 awesome kids!
    Emmy, Kale, Molly, Gabby, Hailee
    They are not just snakes. They're garter snakes.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/thamnophis14?feature=mhee