Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Squiggles MIA

Re: Squiggles MIA

Both Slithers and Clint are doing fine ... Slithers (red-sided) has been the perfect example of a confident snake - not phased by anything. Spends most of the day exploring and has never musked (actually seems to love being handled) .... Clint (florida blue) is slowly picking up confidence. We're seeing a lot more of him thesedays. Still like an electric bolt when you go to pick him up but calms down once you've got him . He hates movement unless it's really slow.
    Keeping - 'Florida blue' sirtalis, concinnus, infernalis, parietalis, radix, marcianus and ocellatus.

Greg, are you confident that Clint is a male? You see, I have three females of the same age.......
    James.

lol I didn't name it ... Terri might have to change the name lol .... I'm not speculating sex until they are older hence the non-gender defining names on mine.
    Keeping - 'Florida blue' sirtalis, concinnus, infernalis, parietalis, radix, marcianus and ocellatus.

In the hunt for Squiggles I specifically targeted the living room with 4 bottle traps and heat pad last night .... no result again ... I'll target another room tonight ... he has until the end of the week before I give up

Quote Originally Posted by gregmonsta View Post
    In the hunt for Squiggles I specifically targeted the living room with 4 bottle traps and heat pad last night .... no result again ... I'll target another room tonight ... he has until the end of the week before I give up
    Don't give up... just stop the hard searching but keep your eyes open. I once lost a sirtalis in my basement. He was gone for SIX MONTHS.

One day my husband went down to get some canned goods, and started shouting, "COME QUICK! HURRY!"

I came down to see Sierra Sam peeking out from under our basement stairs. Took me about two hours to get him.
    KitKat
    "Acts of kindness should never be random."

Never shed

Oh no, I hope you find him soon. Have you tried to take the cat in the room where the snake disappeared. Of corse not alone. Perhaps he can show you where's he now. Garter snakes are often behind the mobilar and the cat can smell him, but not catch him.

Good luck.
    Irina

Pussycat has not yielded any clues so far unfortunately maybe it's because she is guilty lol ... Mehr Fallen und warten ... und warten .... und ..... warten lol

I'm putting out the traps for the last time tonight I think ... Squiggles will just have to show himself if he wants rescue from now on ... will him on everybody ... I don't think he'll last much longer if he hasn't been a snack for the cat already ... he really should have come for the food by now

Willing him on from here Greg... the little booger, I was really hoping he's turn up by now.
    Lori, New Hope Rescue-- rescuing equines and others
    www.newhoperescueva.com

"PM Boots For Custom Title"

aww greg. i am hoping he will show up for you hun xxx