Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    small town of Durand,MI. which ever direction you are going out of or town you wil going uphilll

Re: August 2011 Photo & Caption Comments Thread

Well I have the pics on the computer now.I need to put in my album in profile and then I will post it. I have a hard discusion to make. I have 2 that I would like to put but I need to make a choice between 2 but there both sooo good.
    I wanted to Thank you Steve for your help with the heating pad.

I have 4 Easterns(mine: Furbie and Whiplash; moms: Diamond and Silky) all are 5 and half months old. So much fun gaters are.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs N1ntndo View Post
    I
    Now here is a question. I hear people taking about taking pics in the window. I can do that or take some inside but have the sun on them.
    Outside would be best. In bright sunlight. Just make sure the sun is behind the camera and the sun is lighting the subject.

Thing about a window is, it's best if the light is behind the camera. Try to take it with the window in front of the camera, and often your camera will compensate and cause the subject to come out too dark. You've all seen that. Try to take a picture of something in the room but there's a window in the picture frame, and all you see is the window. Everything else in the room comes out black.

I have a condition! RedSidedSPR's Avatar

I use windows when i want the color to come out right, and when I wat close ups... So pretty much always.

It helps the shutter speed, which reduces the blur, and brings out the colors.

small town of Durand,MI. which ever direction you are going out of or town you wil going uphilll

Quote Originally Posted by ConcinnusMan View Post
    Outside would be best. In bright sunlight. Just make sure the sun is behind the camera and the sun is lighting the subject.

Thing about a window is, it's best if the light is behind the camera. Try to take it with the window in front of the camera, and often your camera will compensate and cause the subject to come out too dark. You've all seen that. Try to take a picture of something in the room but there's a window in the picture frame, and all you see is the window. Everything else in the room comes out black.
    I did go outside and take some pics. I held Pozers tail like what was suggested and i got a few good ones and I entered one into the contest. I didnt realize how much color Pozer had. I knew there was red but Wow , the sunlight sure does make the colors pop doesnt it. Thank you

I have 4 Easterns(mine: Furbie and Whiplash; moms: Diamond and Silky) all are 5 and half months old. So much fun gaters are.

Banned

Nothing beats natural light. Of course it makes the colors pop. Color is nothing more than light being reflected back to your eye. If the light isn't the full colors of the rainbow, you won't see true color. Just try taking a picture of green grass when it's lit up with nothing but red light. The grass won't be green because there is no green light bouncing off of it. Make sense?

That's why if you set your camera to natural daylight as the source, but take the picture using an incandescent bulb, everything looks too yellow and that's because that bulb isn't putting out white light. It's more shifted to the red end of the spectrum. Many florescent bulbs are shifted to the blue end.

Yes that makes total sense. Did you see my pic. I think that they turned out sool.

Banned

Yes I did. Actually, to be totally honest, it's my favorite one posted so far.

Quote Originally Posted by ConcinnusMan View Post
    Yes I did. Actually, to be totally honest, it's my favorite one posted so far.
    Awwwww Thank you. Pozer does like to pose. lol. I have some other pics in Pozer's thread. I have a lot more but Ill put some more on tonight(early morning). If you could and if u are able to sex babies , I posted a tail pic in Pozers thread if you could look.

Thank you all for the help.

Banned

I need to see the entire tail. Don't cut it off the picture. A side profile of the lower 1/4 of the snake, including the entire tail, would also help. However, my first impression is female. A few more pics are needed if I'm going to put my 100% opinion on it.

ok I will do that. I will take more pics and then post them in Pozers room soon.