Page 56 of 70 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast

Re: Found on YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Snake View Post
    Wow.

Nice. Kid was about the size of a hare, easy prey for a bird that's been known to take down reindeer.

Banned

Up to nearly 7 and a half million views already. I thought something was fishy about that. I mean, it had to be heavily promoted for that to happen so fast, beginning so soon after it was posted. ITS FAKE.

"The "Golden Eagle Snatches Kid" video, uploaded to YouTube on the evening of December 18, was made by Normand Archambault, Loïc Mireault and Félix Marquis-Poulin, students at Centre NAD, in the production simulation workshop class of the Bachelors degree in 3D Animation and Digital Design.
    The video shows a royal eagle snatching a young kid while he plays under the watch of his dad. The eagle then drops the kid a few feet away. Both the eagle and the kid were created in 3D animation and integrated in to the film afterwards."

Quote Originally Posted by ConcinnusMan View Post
    Up to nearly 7 and a half million views already. I thought something was fishy about that. I mean, it had to be heavily promoted for that to happen so fast, beginning so soon after it was posted. ITS FAKE.
    Yeah, it's a shame.

Smells Like Teen Spirit Invisible Snake's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ConcinnusMan View Post
    "The "Golden Eagle Snatches Kid" video, uploaded to YouTube on the evening of December 18, was made by Normand Archambault, Loïc Mireault and Félix Marquis-Poulin, students at Centre NAD, in the production simulation workshop class of the Bachelors degree in 3D Animation and Digital Design.
    The video shows a royal eagle snatching a young kid while he plays under the watch of his dad. The eagle then drops the kid a few feet away. Both the eagle and the kid were created in 3D animation and integrated in to the film afterwards."
    Where and how did you find out this info?

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Snake View Post
    Where and how did you find out this info?
    It's on every news site. Has been for a few hours.

Banned

The thing is, there have been cases where something similar actually happened. Nobody got it on film though.

Too bad the eagle video is fake...I looked up the Golden Eagle after seeing that, and read their wingspan can get up to 7 feet

The dog driving video is super cool...But I think it's more cool as a trick..What if they are driving their handicapped owner around and someone swerves in front of them. Can they react fast enough to tell the dog to swerve, and continue to control the car?
    ~* Emily *~
    Canis lupus familiaris- Tippy, Thamnophis proximus orarius- Proximus, Thamnophis sirtalis parietalis- Tallie

Banned

In NE California, I've personally witnessed osprey (a large eagle with a 5 - 6 foot wingspan ) take salmon out of the water that must have been around 25 pounds. They struggle, but do manage to get enough lift to carry it away eventually. Not bad for a bird that weighs 2 1/2 - 4 1/2 pounds.

Banned

Jason White (daily reptile news) accidentally disturbed some brumating T. elegans'. Ooops. It's been getting down to around freezing at night in Sacramento. I hope they find another safe place to stay.

Smells Like Teen Spirit Invisible Snake's Avatar

This video was making the rounds on Facebook with the caption - "This is a rare, but very possible reaction to using Prevent O Mite that is not listed on the side of the can. i was lucky and all my snakes made it past this phase 100% OK. This video is a 100% improvement from when I originally pulled them out of their tub. i was pretty confident at that time that they were all going to die."