Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Re: My first garter ?

Quote Originally Posted by Snake lover 3-25 View Post
    LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!! i have to work at a pool teaching swimming lessons to feed them!!!!!!! my parent's would prob. pay 4 me...... but that would give them 1 more reason to make me get rid of one......... and this way i have a good argument...... bc i have paid for everything that tey have and eat!!!!!!! lolol my parent's don't hate them...... but they don't love them either............
    Same here.
    My parents tolerate them. The only reason I have so many is because I keep my GPA high (4.0+) and I pay for all they eat.
    0.1 Storeria dekayi
    Hoping to get some T. s. sirtalis High-Reds next summer!

Hi, I'm New Here!

I found 100 pinkies for $13, roughly .13 per pinkie. Wow, y'all pay a lot ! :] Also, I'm waiting for a Puget Sound Garter batch to hatch later this summer, from albinogartersnake.com. Don't suppose anyone's had any experience with him ?
    Happy are those who dream dreams and are willing to pay the price to make them come true.

Quote Originally Posted by INTREPiiD View Post
    I found 100 pinkies for $13, roughly .13 per pinkie. Wow, y'all pay a lot ! :] Also, I'm waiting for a Puget Sound Garter batch to hatch later this summer, from albinogartersnake.com. Don't suppose anyone's had any experience with him ?
    several people here have puget's....keep watching the forum to see when babies are born.

Quote Originally Posted by INTREPiiD View Post
    Alinogartersnake.com is Scott Felzer
    many people here have had experience with him because he is probably the biggest breeder of garters in the US
    he is also a really nice guy with fantastic snakes
    that being said - I'm pretty sure there'll also be people on this forum with Puget babies
    rhea
    "you cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus" Mark Twain